Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige

fake_doa_irene_and_mizuki_by_enlightendshadow-daa6o6f.jpg Would have loved to see this, but I still can hardly believe all of this actually happened in DOA5 :)

i_called_it_again____by_enlightendshadow-da9g4ju.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll pass on Irene, she's not needed XD

And I wonder if they'll just do more fan designs in the last DLC pass since everyone but Mai is included

Jadeinchains

I'll pass on Irene, she's not needed XD

And I wonder if they'll just do more fan designs in the last DLC pass since everyone but Mai is included

I'd say maybe a Legacy pack but I have no clue what the new characters would get so It's probably not that... Then there's a casual pack which would be amazing since those ones are always good, Even the newcomer set where Marie, Honoka and Nyo got casual outfits were all amazing. Nyo's outfit and Helena's rocker one and Marie's pink hoodie are some of my favourite outfits for them. And the last idea is that It's another fan design pack which would be awesome too.

There is also obviously a chance that it's something else like a Christmas themed pack or something but I was thinking that since it's the last pack for doa5 that it will be something special.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd say maybe a Legacy pack but I have no clue what the new characters would get so It's probably not that... Then there's a casual pack which would be amazing since those ones are always good, Even the newcomer set where Marie, Honoka and Nyo got casual outfits were all amazing. Nyo's outfit and Helena's rocker one and Marie's pink hoodie are some of my favourite outfits for them. And the last idea is that It's another fan design pack which would be awesome too.

There is also obviously a chance that it's something else like a Christmas themed pack or something but I was thinking that since it's the last pack for doa5 that it will be something special.
Legacy pack I don't think so, it wouldn't sell in Japan and I'm not sure all the characters have outfits that would be able to qualify as legacy. Casual I think is unlikely too, those packs don't sell well and it would be a meh pack imo, especially considering this will he the last pack of DOA5LR and doing more a more subdued casual outfit pack would be lame imo, don't get me wrong I love casual gear but not as the last LR DLC pack XD

Christmas is likely but I don't think that's it exactly either, they did two Christmas packs from 2012-2014 I think and last year they did those shitty yukata costumes, and I don't think the DOA5 vanilla era Christmas packs sold well since they included it in LR for free. I think it's either gonna be a final fan design pack like in 2015 or maybe something not exactly Christmas themed but it will have a winter theme like the yukata pack last year

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Legacy pack I don't think so, it wouldn't sell in Japan and I'm not sure all the characters have outfits that would be able to qualify as legacy. Casual I think is unlikely too, those packs don't sell well and it would be a meh pack imo, especially considering this will he the last pack of DOA5LR and doing more a more subdued casual outfit pack would be lame imo, don't get me wrong I love casual gear but not as the last LR DLC pack XD

Christmas is likely but I don't think that's it exactly either, they did two Christmas packs from 2012-2014 I think and last year they did those shitty yukata costumes, and I don't think the DOA5 vanilla era Christmas packs sold well since they included it in LR for free. I think it's either gonna be a final fan design pack like in 2015 or maybe something not exactly Christmas themed but it will have a winter theme like the yukata pack last year

Actually the AquaPlus outfits were released in December. The yukatas were released before them.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Actually the AquaPlus outfits were released in December. The yukatas were released before them.
Oh. Still tho that means it's likely not winter themed XD I hope so personally since I was never really a fan of Christmas outfit sets. They'll likely do s super revealing or slutty pack to milk the last nut out of their main market's wallet so I hope for that too

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Oh. Still tho that means it's likely not winter themed XD I hope so personally since I was never really a fan of Christmas outfit sets. They'll likely do s super revealing or slutty pack to milk the last nut out of their main market's wallet so I hope for that too
S'all good. Don't matter to me that much. I just want Kasumi's Tropical Sailor released somehow so my DOA5 DLC life can be complete:

2mHHukZ.png

But, yeah it's pretty much gunna be a 50/50 between a Christmas themed set or a 'Design Awards 2017' pack.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
S'all good. Don't matter to me that much. I just want Kasumi's Tropical Sailor released somehow so my DOA5 DLC life can be complete:

2mHHukZ.png

But, yeah it's pretty much gunna be a 50/50 between a Christmas themed set or a 'Design Awards 2017' pack.
If that is added in I would die! ♡.♡ Or this too, I would flip my shit!!
20171002_002608.png
20171013_095751.png
If TN adds something like those I'll swear on my cut hair that I'll buy EVERY season pass as a thank You!

But yeah if it's Christmas I'll be fine as long as it's new and fresh, same with fan design DLC if they go that route! :-D

Mayor-Of-Mustard

If TN adds something like those I'll swear on my cut hair that I'll buy EVERY season pass as a thank You!

But yeah if it's Christmas I'll be fine as long as it's new and fresh, same with fan design DLC if they go that route! :-D
Eliot suits tan skin(want a tan option in doa6, that would be awesome) but is he wearing the male equivalent of a venus? xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eliot suits tan skin(want a tan option in doa6, that would be awesome) but is he wearing the male equivalent of a venus? xD
*Whispers yes*:oops: The suit is very revealing is all I'll say XD

I also wouldn't mind a bath house pack, give the girls cute multi color towels and pinned up hair with heeled sandals and the guys some traditional bath house fundoshi and geta or shorts like warriors all stars

Bacaww

That body would be perfect if Eliot didnt have such a babyface

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That body would be perfect if Eliot didnt have such a babyface
His face is fine imo, I hope they keep it XD

Does anyone know if that glitch has been fixed yet? My friend has his SP content but idk if the costumes still can't be seen online if you use certain Halloween costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD