Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Well, Ayane looks so great in it, the game can't handle the awesomeness coming from her.

That's just natural.

img_20141012_105145-jpg.7702

Can't say no to dat ass! :cool:

Female Tengu

Are you serious? I believed that you disliked the outfit.

What chapstick said. But tbh, I'm still not a super hyper fan of that outfit nor have I bought it (or any of the available DLC for DOA5/U), cauz they should have gave her a bit more to wear than just the pure concept design art idea.
I'm an Ayane fanboy, I also could never say something bad about her :p

I even found some of her stupid DLC outfits "good", because of the actual posing and background choice for the render/promotion pictures. Unfortunately nearly none of the poses etc appear in the game. The thing is that many of the DLC outfits are idiotic choices for something you would wear in a specific scenario. To me, many of them are made for just watching at your character. For instance, Ayanes blue gym swimmsuit. It looks soooo stupid in the game. But look what artists (especially x2gon) did with it:

ayane_3ds_render_34_by_x2gon-d80p7pk.png

It looks absolutely amazing. The pose and the scene in combination with that costume makes a stunning picture. But just the plain costume in the game doesn't even fit in the slightest.

Most of her DLC outfits still look weird in an actual fight and her devil/succubus costume is no exception. This is the moment when I don't like them.

Last edited:

Argentus

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but what do you think all of that is in there?
I know but I'm saying I like girls with bubble butts. Not fat all over or no ass. Just...a prominent ass.

Like all the DOA girls just have an ass. Nothing of note. I wouldn't mind it if the new girl had a more pronounced ass :) wider hips, booty sticking out a bit, etc.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I know but I'm saying I like girls with bubble butts. Not fat all over or no ass. Just...a prominent ass.

Like all the DOA girls just have an ass. Nothing of note. I wouldn't mind it if the new girl had a more pronounced ass :) wider hips, booty sticking out a bit, etc.
You do realize that you live in a fantasy world right? None of those Kim Kardashian-esque asses look like the ass of a normal woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD