Hopes/Worries for DOA5 Leon?

DontForkWitMe

I liked his DOAD version of the rambo outfit the best out of all his costumes. the added sash, fur pelt on his waist , tribal necklace and feather-like accessory hanging from his bandanna gave him a more badass exotic look than the regular rambo outfit he has now

20110411125217595.jpg

PJudge

Yeah, as much as I like the style of DOA5, when you compare how some of the characters look compared to their DOA4 or 3 counterparts it kinda looks like they've taken away part of their character.

Rawbietussin

Yeah, as much as I like the style of DOA5, when you compare how some of the characters look compared to their DOA4 or 3 counterparts it kinda looks like they've taken away part of their character.

The littlest details of the past can make a big impact on the present. I just wish they didn't had to alter it even if something like eye color is just a minor thing for them.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Seems like I won't need to worry about Leon having no glasses option.

He's always had the glasses forced on him with that particular outfit. That doesn't confirm that he can toggle them on/off with his other outfits.

If anything, the costume I wouldn't mind not seeing again is the gladiator costume. It just never really appealed to me.

Agreed. I've always hated the gladiator outfit. I will be extremely disappointed if any of his good ones get shafted for that eyesore.

I liked his DOAD version of the rambo outfit the best out of all his costumes. the added sash, fur pelt on his waist , tribal necklace and feather-like accessory hanging from his bandanna gave him a more badass exotic look than the regular rambo outfit he has now

While it isn't my absolute favorite Leon costume, I agree that it was much better than the one we're getting back and it definitely is one of his coolest ones ever. I was upset to see the original rambo outfit return because I know that means we likely aren't getting the DOAD version.

PJudge

I agree with the Gladiator comment. Never liked those ones.
If we get more Leon costumes, I hope it's his trenchcoat, collared shirt, or a totally new one.
That collared shirt one...totally forgot about it until you mentioned it.

Rawbietussin

I still want his DOA2 Arabian costume up. Agreed on the red trenchcoat, not so much on the collared shirts unless it black shirt and white pants version or if they recolored the shirts in animal prints (snake skin, leopard prints, zebra stripes) with his white pants or jeans, he's Italian anyways, he should always be fashionable.

A totally new costume? I'd like to see a costume in use for his gardening hobby.

Rawbietussin

But I like the gladiator one.. :(
I like that each costume was so diffrent..

We need his white aladdin turban from 2

Likewise here but I prefer the gladiator from the original concept art than the actual renders.

That Aladdin outfit must return. There better be a bigger red gem on that turban too.

PJudge

I always found the gladiator costume to be a bit too gimmicky for him. Leon's a hard man though, and he would easily be better than all the gladiators. Really, we need all of Leon's costumes to be honest. There aren't THAT many I don't think. He's got, what, 7 or 8 costumes in total...wouldn't even be the average number for the girls.

Rawbietussin

If only they start getting their creativity back.

Who has the highest number of costumes among the guys anyways?

Rawbietussin

Either one works, really, but the glasses of the black shirt/white pants one made it more over the top. Plus the black shirt one was just cooler anyway.

The red/black one had this playboy/Casanova/womanizer feel that I dislike. I always find the black/white one cooler too since it's a bit more business casual.

Rawbietussin

If Leon can't have his gladiator, then he better have a gardener costume. Besides, it's related to him since it is his hobby anyways. Joke costume or not, I like them to get creative with the only other hobby he has other than living in a desert as a mercenary.

116-ManlyGardener.jpg

higuchi07.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD