Injustice: Gods Among Us

Xernuht

Martian Manhunter and Lobo.

Also, I want Blue Beetle for DLC. Ted Kord or Jaime Reyes, doesn't matter.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
A season pass has been announced. For $14.99/1200 Microsoft points you get all four DLC characters (who have not yet been announced) for the price of three. Also, exclusive to the season pass is the Flashpoint skins pack, containing alternate costumes from the Flashpoint series.

injustice_seasonpass_6a_eng.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
One of them has to be Zatanna, Black Canary, Barda, or Power Girl... it has to be.

xhuntressx

HUNTRESS ;) , Zatana, or Black Canary... maybe even Batgirl... Poison Ivy... Vixen would make a good Kenshi copy... And im suprised theres no Robin this time around ._.

xhuntressx

lol ik grayson became nightwing, but i would like to see one of the other robins in there mostly because i'd like to see a small, quick, nimble fighter in the roster

Awesmic

Standard Donor
lol ik grayson became nightwing, but i would like to see one of the other robins in there mostly because i'd like to see a small, quick, nimble fighter in the roster
Be careful what you wish for, NRS might troll us with an actual troll of that stature:

mxyzptlk.jpg

X51

The Demon Etriggan would fit so well in this game as he is already a "grey" character. Oh, but he might be not so popular like the usual, and "boring", characters (with MvsC happens the same).
And Ted Kord without Booster Gold is pointless to incluide.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
The Demon Etriggan would fit so well in this game as he is already a "grey" character. Oh, but he might be not so popular like the usual, and "boring", characters (with MvsC happens the same).
And Ted Kord without Booster Gold is pointless to incluide.

Agreed. Would be great to have some BWAHAHAHAHAHAs going on...

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Okay, it now looks like Martian Manhunter will NOT be in the game at launch. It has been officially confirmed that the game will have 24 characters before DLC. 12 villians and 12 heroes.

In the pic below you can see the character select screen with heroes on the left and villians on the right. The hero side is full aside from just two slots at the bottom, but we already know that those slots are for Hawkgirl and Shazam, meaning that Martian Manhunter is not included.

If NRS left out such an important character from the initial line-up, then it pretty much solidifies his place as one of the 4 DLC characters.

156780_560700340615221_575216757_n.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
This news is slightly old, but it is believed that we now know the full launch roster. 22 of the initial 24 characters have been confirmed.

12 heroes:
Aquaman, Batman, Cyborg, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Raven, Shazam, Superman, Wonder Woman

10 villians:
Bane, Black Adam, Catwoman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy

In addition to them, the last two villians have been leaked. Wonder Woman villian Ares has been leaked here and here.

Killer Frost has also been leaked by the following images.

BF-1r-dCIAAMowZ.png large.png

hEIXHkR.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'm fine with the four DLC characters being anyone really, but one of them better be Martian Manhunter. You can't have a fighting game of DC icons without all founding members of the Justice League.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD