Injustice: Gods Among Us

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Lol, that doesn't count. They can simply make him not appear in the background when someone is playing him, like they did with Skarlet in MK9.
Speaking of Skarlet, NRS and WB games should've taken advantage of borrowing the rights to Touhou Project just so they could give Skarlet a Remilia skin. Probably would've sold better in Japan, lol.

Hell, it worked for Lollipop Chainsaw and the HotD skins...

@Gruff: Maan, you crazy. Captain Marvel's legit. =P

xhuntressx

Since there's no Huntress, looks like I'll be maining Catwoman...

I think Martian Manhunter should've been included from the start- growing up and watching JL and JLU, Martian Manhunter was always one of my favorite characters =3=

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm not totally sure I want to play this just yet. If I do, though, I'll be playing Batman or Superman because, not being a comic book fan, I have no idea who the hell half of these characters are.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'm not totally sure I want to play this just yet. If I do, though, I'll be playing Batman or Superman because, not being a comic book fan, I have no idea who the hell half of these characters are.

Lol. I've never heard of several of the characters either, but I'll be picking my mains based on playstyle. Right now I'm more interested in Aquaman and some of the zoning characters since I played Freddy Krueger in MK9.

bingsoo

I hope you try it. Not sure what you thought of MK9, but this game looks to be enjoyable at least.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I really disliked MK because I dislike NRS's style of combat feedback. In other words, it looks to me like the characters are pawing each other and not actually hitting each other. In MK-UMK3, when you punched someone in the face their head snapped back and the sound was right and everything felt right. After that and especially from Deadly Alliance on, the animation just hasn't felt right to me. Injustice is continuing that annoying trend.

I try nearly every fighter that comes out, but it takes a lot to keep me playing a fighting game. I also generally pick my character based on the way they look alone and if I dislike the playstyle I drop the game. Ragna, Sol Badguy, Ryu, Ryu Hayabusa, Yun Seong, Talon, Sabrewulf, Lars...I'm pretty consistent and I generally gravitate towards the main characters with a few exceptions. We'll see how this game shakes out for me.

bingsoo

I really disliked MK because I dislike NRS's style of combat feedback. In other words, it looks to me like the characters are pawing each other and not actually hitting each other. In MK-UMK3, when you punched someone in the face their head snapped back and the sound was right and everything felt right. After that and especially from Deadly Alliance on, the animation just hasn't felt right to me. Injustice is continuing that annoying trend.

I try nearly every fighter that comes out, but it takes a lot to keep me playing a fighting game. I also generally pick my character based on the way they look alone and if I dislike the playstyle I drop the game. Ragna, Sol Badguy, Ryu, Ryu Hayabusa, Yun Seong, Talon, Sabrewulf, Lars...I'm pretty consistent and I generally gravitate towards the main characters with a few exceptions. We'll see how this game shakes out for me.

Yeah the animations are not the forte of MK9. Damn, you play BB and GG? I didn't see any P4A characters in there, which is a shame. I think you will be disappointed with Batman in Injustice. I definitely am from what I've seen so far. He seems like anything other than Batman. His fighting style should be more like Arkham City with bone-crunching moves instead of finesse moves. I was sad to see NRS couldn't do one of my favorite characters justice, but some of the lesser known characters look to be fun.

X51

I'll go straight for Grundy (born on Monday), Bane (breaking the Bat), Black Addam (52 main character), Deathstroke (to stab the Flash like he did in Identity Crisis) and the second best Green Lantern ever: Sinestro.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Ares and Killer Frost renders.

ares.jpg

kf.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD