Leaked scan of Pai in DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightAntilli

Who said so? I mean i dont actually care, im just curious.
It's the general tier list on vfdc. Akira is S tier (which is basically top tier), and Sarah and Pai are both C tier (comparable to mid tier), but Sarah is considered high C and Pai low C.

As a Pai player I really wonder how she will transition to DOA5. If special highs are not in DOA5 and are simply converted to highs instead of mids, Pai will be very easy to crush.

shunwong

Pai is the only VF character in DOA I feel like using. Tiers in VF are very close. C is not far from B and B is not far from A...

d3v

Sarah seems to have transitioned well to DOA5, so I believe Pai will as well.

Zeo

Good to see Pai officially revealed, I forgot about her. First my VF main gets ported over, and now my 2nd? Darn, I'll have to re-learn her from the ground up too. Launch week is going to be busy.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I guess we'll have the trailer tomorrow.

Hopefully. Though I'm kind of iffy on that, since we just got a reveal yesterday. I'm sure it will be soon though, if not tomorrow.

This proves my original prediction wrong too. I said that Mila would likely be the last character revealed before launch, with Pai, Gen Fu, and Alpha-152 being the post-luanch "surprises". I guess just that'll just be Alpha now.

xFatalDMG

someone on here owes me 40 dollars from a bet... i knew pai was in

time to take my pai vf knowledge and bop dudes in doa

PhoenixVFIRE

Hopefully. Though I'm kind of iffy on that, since we just got a reveal yesterday. I'm sure it will be soon though, if not tomorrow.

This proves my original prediction wrong too. I said that Mila would likely be the last character revealed before launch, with Pai, Gen Fu, and Alpha-152 being the post-luanch "surprises". I guess just that'll just be Alpha now.
Now we have to go cry in the corner together :(

Zeo

Not much of a "surprise" considering we saw "and unlock Alpha-152" on the achievements list. If anything Pai was the only viable surprise. In which case I'm not really seeing the point of waiting until post-launch to see Alpha. Hoping she's "revealed" in the final week so we can see what she's capable of before the potentially agonizing grind to unlock her.

Darrell

Pai.jpg
Pai.jpg

Xion

Not much of a "surprise" considering we saw "and unlock Alpha-152" on the achievements list. If anything Pai was the only viable surprise. In which case I'm not really seeing the point of waiting until post-launch to see Alpha. Hoping she's "revealed" in the final week so we can see what she's capable of before the potentially agonizing grind to unlock her.

I dont think they would make it too difficult to unlock any character, at least so far all the titles appear to be relatively simple, tho there are many of them. In any case, you'll still see her in the story mode.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Not much of a "surprise" considering we saw "and unlock Alpha-152" on the achievements list.

I know. That's why I had quotation marks around the word "surprise". TN said they wanted to show more surprise characters post-launch. It wouldn't really be a surprise though, because we've known the full roster for awhile now.

I'm not really seeing the point of waiting until post-launch to see Alpha. Hoping she's "revealed" in the final week so we can see what she's capable of before the potentially agonizing grind to unlock her.

I hope so too, but since she's the only character left, her "reveal" will likely be held back until after release as the "surprise" they mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD