Leaked scan of Pai in DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

shunwong

I know. That's why I had quotation marks around the word "surprise". TN said they wanted to show more surprise characters post-launch. It wouldn't really be a surprise though, because we've known the full roster for awhile now.

I hope so too, but since she's the only character left, her "reveal" will likely be held back until after release as the "surprise" they mentioned.

What if the surprise they mentioned is the character from Shenmue they hinted at?

Omegan Eckhart

I just watched a VF5:FS video of her and she looks cool, not up there with Helena but head and shoulders above most of the other characters in the game. Lets hope she transitions well.

Doa_Eater

Wow for me Pai looks better in her Doa model and Sarah in her VF one. Well anyway the circle is complete.

Dacthunder

What if the surprise they mentioned is the character from Shenmue they hinted at?
What if the surprise they mention is Ein, Tengu, and Leon and all you need is a saved Dead or Alive 4 file in your hard drive to unlock them. Remember they did say they were going to leave characters unannounced that are from DOA and Virtua Fighter and that Ryo from Shenmue could be another Cameo. They already announced all of the characters and Alpha 152 is last considering she's the end boss or at least one of them. However, the other DOA characters could be Alpha 152 and Donovan, but who could be the other Virtua Fighter characters...Hmmm Vanessa, Jacky, or Lion? Edit: there suppose to be more character announcements after the game's release:
http://andriasang.com/con29i/doa5_characters/

synce

Few things confirmed about Mila from that scan... her style is definitely MMA, she's from Spain, and her VA is Shiraishi Ryouko, who did the voice of Rem in FF Reishiki. She also did Naga in Beelzebub (that demon fish boy thing lol)

KwonJigglypuff

Now that all the Characters are reveal. I have to try my best to survive for 2 weeks of waiting.

It's going to be loooong now that all the characters (except for Alpha) have been revealed.. can we at least expect a big launch trailer or the balance footage of Mila, Pai, Gen Fu, Helena, Eliot and Brad ?

Zeo

Now that all the Characters are reveal. I have to try my best to survive for 2 weeks of waiting.
There's a little more to look forward too, we still haven't seen gameplay of Pai and Gen Fu. Not to mention Alpha, seriously doubting she's the "surprise" waiting for us post-launch. And if she is then that's just stupid.

Xion

There should be a launch trailer. And the post launch character will be Alpha, there's just no one else. Just because us eagle eyed and leak seekers know she's playable doesnt matter to their PR department.

DontForkWitMe

There should be a launch trailer. And the post launch character will be Alpha, there's just no one else. Just because us eagle eyed and leak seekers know she's playable doesnt matter to their PR department.

even then its not like shes some brand spanking new original hype worthy character worth keeping a secret especially since she was already playable in DOAD. her being the only secret is still pretty shit

Zeo

...But the achievement list was posted, clearly stating "Unlock Alpha-152". You wouldn't have to be "eagle-eyed" to be able to spot that. Anyone that was following DOA5 would be able to tell you that wasn't a "secret" unlike Pai who you wouldn't have known about unless you paid attention to the info at the end of one of the newest DOA5 vids or you had spotted the leak ages ago.

Not saying Alpha being the post-launch character isn't completely plausible, but it doesn't make it any less stupid. I'm keeping an... open mind.

Xion

You guys read way too much into what team ninja says. They dont expect the general public to know these things, to them revealing alpha 152 as playable post launch is news since she is time consuming to unlock, not everyone will do so right away.

Dacthunder

...But the achievement list was posted, clearly stating "Unlock Alpha-152". You wouldn't have to be "eagle-eyed" to be able to spot that. Anyone that was following DOA5 would be able to tell you that wasn't a "secret" unlike Pai who you wouldn't have known about unless you paid attention to the info at the end of one of the newest DOA5 vids or you had spotted the leak ages ago.

Not saying Alpha being the post-launch character isn't completely plausible, but it doesn't make it any less stupid. I'm keeping an... open mind.
I agree, that would be stupid for Alpha 152 to be the secret or the characters announced after the game's release. I'm guessing and this is obvious- gameplay of Pai, Gen Fu, and more of Mila this week along with another new level ( I think there's two more we haven't seen in gameplay- Depth was Aquarium I think so it's Laboratory and Temple). An updated website this week. Then they reveal the boss next week and reveal Alpha 152 along with another story trailer for Tokyo Game show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD