Leaked scan of Pai in DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Pai will probably be my new bokuho character, lol.

Well, I guess I'll use her too, to compensate with my poor Helena, even if she'll stay my main for ever.
They should study Pai's character for DOA6, and give Helena more defensive tools.

Maybe Sega wanted to make sure Pai would be the real Bokuho fighter in DOA5. *conspiracy* :eek:

onelasttime

YES! My favorite VF character. Defiantly maining her. Possibly changing my gamertag to Apple Pai or _________ Pai. Whatever's available!

Chaos

Pai doesn't seem like a low tier character when I was playing VF5, she is a beast and she is good looking but hopefully TN makes
her strong.

Konradinho

Truth about tiers in VF is that even if Pai is a low tier character, she is one of the most terrific characters in series. There is no other char that can confuse you so much.

DR2K

Well she won't be low tier in DOA5 is she retains everything from her VF5 incarnation.

Chaos

Let Sega take care of Pai, i'm too scared for TN to work on her because they might nerf her like they did to Helena & Hayate but I doubt it.

TRI Mike

What if the surprise they mention is Ein, Tengu, and Leon and all you need is a saved Dead or Alive 4 file in your hard drive to unlock them. Remember they did say they were going to leave characters unannounced that are from DOA and Virtua Fighter and that Ryo from Shenmue could be another Cameo. They already announced all of the characters and Alpha 152 is last considering she's the end boss or at least one of them. However, the other DOA characters could be Alpha 152 and Donovan, but who could be the other Virtua Fighter characters...Hmmm Vanessa, Jacky, or Lion? Edit: there suppose to be more character announcements after the game's release:
http://andriasang.com/con29i/doa5_characters/

raptorjesus-dr.jpg

ChrisArmoun

So happy to see this and be wrong about my fears of her being left out. Can't wait to see video. My decision to pick up Pai in VF5FS was entirely based on the rumor she'd be in DOA5. Practice well worth it

Omegan Eckhart

Let Sega take care of Pai, i'm too scared for TN to work on her because they might nerf her like they did to Helena & Hayate but I doubt it.
Was Hayate nerfed? I know Helena was straight nerfed from 4>5 but Hayate seems to have retained everything about him that was good in DOA4.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Was Hayate nerfed? I know Helena was straight nerfed from 4>5 but Hayate seems to have retained everything about him that was good in DOA4.

Hayate was nerfed, yes.

And his new tools are a joke compared to the other characters. Charge up for 35 frames to get +1 on guard? The VF characters get that just from jabbing.

Omegan Eckhart

Hayate was nerfed, yes.

And his new tools are a joke compared to the other characters. Charge up for 35 frames to get +1 on guard? The VF characters get that just from jabbing.
I get that he didn't get fantastic DOA5 tools like some of the other characters. But what was nerfed from DOA4?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Take the Hayate discussion to the Hayate boards. this is discussion of the famitsu scans.

TRI Mike

Her model looks fantastic. Very similar to the render from VF4Evo. I'm pleased. Fu looks exactly the same.

Raansu

Truth about tiers in VF is that even if Pai is a low tier character, she is one of the most terrific characters in series. There is no other char that can confuse you so much.

Tiers in VF5 are a lot like tiers in 3.1. They don't really mean much as the entire cast is viable (except Brad...poor Brad tier)

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Team Ninja only added her because of Me. Thank You Team Ninja lol. She is the reason why I use :P::P::F+P: in Doa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD