Male or Female Mains?

Is your DOA main a male or female character?

• Male

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • Female

Votes: 85 57.8%
  • Both/Other

Votes: 33 22.4%

• Total voters

DontForkWitMe

I am a realist and can't accept that a female can successfully beat a male in one on one unarmed combat in any situation including movies/videogames... and as such i refuse to main a female in any fighting game as it would go against everything i stand for

DontForkWitMe

So you play DOA?

They actually can.
One of many examples.

I know you were just joking, but I like to point out stupidity when I see it, even in jest.

your example proves nothing. the dude obviously wasn't fighting back and most likely strung out on crack so he was at an obvious disadvantage from the get-go not to mention in the back of his mind he was worried about the reprucissions he would've faced such as jail time if he went all out on her. if pitted one on one fighting at his full potential without the hinderance of crack and the worry of being arrested you best believe he would've whooped the shit outta her. my point still stands :cool:

Brute

Standard Donor
your example proves nothing. the dude obviously wasn't fighting back and most likely strung out on crack so he was at an obvious disadvantage from the get-go not to mention in the back of his mind he was worried about the reprucissions he would've faced such as jail time if he went all out on her. if pitted one on one fighting at his full potential without the hinderance of crack and the worry of being arrested you best believe he would've whooped the shit outta her. my point still stands :cool:
lolno He tried to punch her at the beginning with the sloppiest cross I've seen, and it's about 1/3 her bodyweight and roughly equal height. Any time anywhere she would have kicked his ass.

DontForkWitMe

nope just looked up her statistics and a 5.6 134 pound chick ain't doing shit to me no matter how much mma training she got.i have the height, weight, reach, and strength advantage and in an all out brawl im afraid i'd break this chick in half. maybe your scrawny buck fitty weighing ass would have a hard time against her but it would be a field day for me

Brute

Standard Donor
.i have the height, weight, reach, and strength advantage and in an all out brawl im afraid i'd break this chick in half.
Rip a human being in half with your bear hands? For a realist, you sure are fucking unrealistic.

maybe your scrawny buck fitty weighing ass would have a hard time against her but it would be a field day for me
If a 150 lb man lost to a fight with Miley Cyrus, it would still still invalidate your premise and thus conclusion that a woman cannot beat a man.

Der Lindwurm

If a 150 lb man lost to a fight with Miley Cyrus, it would still still invalidate your premise and thus conclusion that a woman cannot beat a man.
He was talking about Ronda Rousey.

And I got to agree with Julius that it would be pretty much suicidal for anyone posting on forums like these to go toe to toe with her.

DontForkWitMe

yeah because when i said "break in half" i clearly ment that i would literally rip her in half and shower in all her blood and guts as i hold her torso above my head. google up "figure of speech" because you seem a little slow and lack reading comprehension.

also i'm sure not everyone who posts on this forum are helpless out of shape bums who can't fight for shit. so let me rephrase my previous post. in an even environment and circumstances a female can't not beat a male in one on one fight

for example

a trained female MMA fighter won't win against a trained male MMA fighter

a lioness wont win against a lion

a female member of this site won't win against a male member of this site

a one legged female midget with down syndrome won't win against a one legged male midget with down syndrome

its natures natural course and there is no argument to defend against these facts

Julius Rage

yeah because when i said "break in half" i clearly ment that i would literally rip her in half and shower in all her blood and guts as i hold her torso above my head. google up "figure of speech" because you seem a little slow and lack reading comprehension.

also i'm sure not everyone who posts on this forum are helpless out of shape bums who can't fight for shit.
She's not trying to fight you, she's not trying to scrap with you, she's trying to rip off your arm.

That's it.

And I've SEEN her do it grown men. Fighters TRAINED to not get arm barred get it too.

And in a real fight you have nuts and a woman doesn't. I won a fight simply by kicking a kid in his rocks then punting him.

Rhonda would fuck you up.

Brute

Standard Donor
in an even environment and circumstances
That can't be even. Even two fighters with the same experience and sex will have different tendencies and skills coming into the fight. It's a casual thing, kinda like the butterfly effect. Those differences are hard to account for, especially when the difference is sex.

Julius Rage

A 145 pound Woman fighter could beat a 145 pound male fighter because knocking a person out isn't that hard with 4oz gloves. Also there's guys in the UFC who can't not get choked out everyone they lose.

And, again, in a real fight you've got to worry about her leveling you with a punt to the baby's arm.

Nut shot + kick to the skull + flying arm bar = Rousey sends you to the hospital.

Pocky Yoshi

DOA5 may be the first time(if I've haven't said this already) I actually chose a female over a fun male. I chose Kokoro over my secondary Zack as I usually would pick Yoshimitsu over Leixia in SCV or Yoshimitsu over Seong Mi-na in SCIV.

Kokoro and Yoshimitsu are my ideal couple of joy....in a platonic Kokoro can have my children and Yoshimitsu is my childhood hero.

I love my weeaboo name of mains. *starts touching myself and rolls around on the ground with glee*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD