Male or Female Mains?

Is your DOA main a male or female character?

• Male

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • Female

Votes: 85 57.8%
  • Both/Other

Votes: 33 22.4%

• Total voters

Julius Rage

So I can make a hot ladies and gents discussion thread just to contribute a way for my FreeStepDodgers to talk more on the video game characters they like? I mean, I'm not one to derail this poor thread. Point me to the forum and I'll make it....if that's okay with you.
Go make that thread baby!

I used to be a mod so I know that if I were still a mod I'd tell you it's ok to do that.

Post that thread ASAP

Julius Rage

Lisa is the hottest hooker in the DOA universe.

She's Halle Berry and Pamela Anderson smothered is salsa and rolled up in a chimichonga.

I'd fuck her all day, everyday and so would you koomp. Stop being a douche, you know you hit her with the meanest penis.

Brute

Standard Donor
Lisa is the hottest hooker in the DOA universe.

She's Halle Berry and Pamela Anderson smothered is salsa and rolled up in a chimichonga.

I'd fuck her all day, everyday and so would you koomp. Stop being a douche, you know you hit her with the meanest penis.
That's like a gay guy saying he'd drill Zack everyday and then claiming you would too.

People have different tastes.

Koompbala

I'll tell you what I could do if Lisa came out that tv. I could give her some soft cock slaps cause my penis sure as hell ain't gonna be hard, or mean. My penis would be very sad in fact. If she were to be the one to come out my tv.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
She's not trying to fight you, she's not trying to scrap with you, she's trying to rip off your arm.

That's it.

And I've SEEN her do it grown men. Fighters TRAINED to not get arm barred get it too.

And in a real fight you have nuts and a woman doesn't. I won a fight simply by kicking a kid in his rocks then punting him.

Rhonda would fuck you up.
Sounds like my kind of woman.

Not to mention, bedtime would be creative... ;)

Julius Rage

Sounds like my kind of woman.

Not to mention, bedtime would be creative... ;)
A stiff kick to the Johnson and a broken arm sounds sexually appealing to you?

Master told me Vanessa beats his ass with a belt while stroking him off so I guess that's not so odd....

I prefer to dip Dick and bounce..

Awesmic

Standard Donor
A stiff kick to the Johnson and a broken arm sounds sexually appealing to you?

You're not seeing the forest for the trees, man. The excitement is in the moment of submission.

I should know. I've seen enough Scissor Vixens vignettes online to figure that out. Arm submission is no different. The key is to play it safe, just like with any situation regarding S&M.

Now that I think about it, that could probably be the natural reason Mila appealed to me so much as a character to use in tag lately for DOA5. I need to look into this more for research...

I prefer to dip Dick and bounce..
Sounds like a quickie...

Where's your sense of adventure?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I'll tell you what I could do if Lisa came out that tv. I could give her some soft cock slaps cause my penis sure as hell ain't gonna be hard, or mean. My penis would be very sad in fact. If she were to be the one to come out my tv.

For that Lisa beating that ass at NCR. Make sure she KO's you while backing that ass up.

Julius Rage

Part of me wants to lock this but this is a relatively amusing thread. Carry on.
Now this is interesting!

Question: Lisa walks out of the plasma screen and says "I'm putting a part of your body into my mouth."

Which part of your body is she going to be licking like a lolly pop?

Brute

Standard Donor
Now this is interesting!

Question: Lisa walks out of the plasma screen and says "I'm putting a part of your body into my mouth."

Which part of your body is she going to be licking like a lolly pop?
Toes, just so I can watch her grovel at my feet.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Part of me wants to lock this but this is a relatively amusing thread. Carry on.
I'm trying to keep this on-topic as possible, as I DID bring up a possibility on why I may have chosen Mila as a character to main in tag

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD