Male or Female Mains?

Is your DOA main a male or female character?

• Male

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • Female

Votes: 85 57.8%
  • Both/Other

Votes: 33 22.4%

• Total voters

KwonJigglypuff

Well I forgot Zafina. I would main her if it wasn't my best friend's main already.

I need an Arabian woman in DOA to make up for this..

Pocky Yoshi

Blonde and asians tend to be hot. Although I lean towards the yellow fever. I'll also agree that 40 year old lady would interesting. No make-up or silly story of they don't age fast. Controversial, but I think that's what makes things intriguing.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Blonde and asians tend to be hot. Although I lean towards the yellow fever. I'll also agree that 40 year old lady would interesting. No make-up or silly story of they don't age fast. Controversial, but I think that's what makes things intriguing.
Miyako in DOA6...Miyako in DOA6 everywhere :cool:

Oh great, now i made this go off topic >.>

Brute

Standard Donor
Prepare thyself. One must learn how to use all of Brad's stances effectively, but when you do... well, see any stream-match with Chosen1. His mix-up ability possibly rivals Helena's, but she's easier to use.
Ryu without Izunas is going to be a very uphill battle.

Nameless Sama

Ryus handstance skills was the most usefull move besides his izuna drops. Every Brad Wong Player (DOA5) that I met used his handstand skills because is very useful. I very miss that. If I compare the moves from other DoA games with DO5 they removed some useful moves from the characters.

Nameless Sama

By the Counter Izuna you must wait till you see the "Combo Throw" on your side and then you must do the inputs. If you do the inputs direct the counter throw will not work. Prepare for the Combo Throw If you have the feel that you can use his expert holds against punch attacks.

Brute

Standard Donor
Counter Izuna, mostly. I can do the Combo and Throw Izunas all right.
General tips that may help:
Senko (high) has a shorter window than the Otoshi (throw) Izuna
Rekko (mid) has a roughly equal window to the Otoshi (throw) Izuna
Yoko (low) has a longer window than the Otoshi (throw) Izuna

ChainCombo

I've been using a lot more female mains than male, some are just far quicker than the guys. Don't get me wrong, I love using Ken Masters or Kazuya Mishima but... I need to have my speed.

Koompbala

What's with the random link?

Do you mean the red text ? I dont know why that happend.

That is more than just an accident from what I understand there's 2 ways of doing it. You either got to manually put the right code around text to link something or you go to highlight text then it asks for url link. Besides its not like an edit feature is nonexistent. You also have put random links in more than just one post. I doubt you have done it unintentionally more than once.

peachyO

DOA5: Bass, Gen Fu
MK: Sheeva, Sindel, Kitana, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi
Tekken: heihachi, Wang Jinrei
SF: E. Honda, Dhalsim
KOF: Raiden
Eternal Champions: Shadow, Trident, Xavier Pendragon
SC: Astaroth, Lizardman, Nightmare, Yoshimitsu

Aven Kujo-Gin

Mostly males, because with the exception of Christie and Ayane, all females are always so much happy and sweet.(I don´t know how to explain, but I think you guys understand what I´m talking about)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD