Modding Questions and discussions thread

CherryBlossomsNinja

I saved in .dds and I swapped in Texture Tool like the tutorial explains, but the game didn't recognize the --p even so.

A friend instructed me to make the DLC in a old DLC Tool (a version which there's not Naotora) and the game recognized in this time, but I don't want to depend on the old DLC Tool. D:

mralex

I saved in .dds and I swapped in Texture Tool like the tutorial explains, but the game didn't recognize the --p even so.

A friend instructed me to make the DLC in a old DLC Tool (a version which there's not Naotora) and the game recognized in this time, but I don't want to depend on the old DLC Tool. D:

Something happend like that when you use the last zack's 4 slots, or the game crashes or the --p file is deformed or didn't recognize

HazukiLX32

how to i take a model from another game (OBJ/3DS formats) and make them as TMC mesh? im still new to this. i know how to texture and swap but actually porting it to a model thats the problem i have. same with fixing bones with weights in the mesh. I've been using 3DS MAX 2016 and noesis and it got me puzzled all morning. what should i do?

immi

might be some data error in the newer version. Which versions are you talking about (non-working & working)?
and which character is affected by this?

CherryBlossomsNinja

might be some data error in the newer version. Which versions are you talking about (non-working & working)?
and which character is affected by this?
I tried to make slot to Hitomi and Honoka, but the new --P wasn't recognized. Because of this a friend me explained to make the DLC in old version of DLC Tool, after to extract the made DLC by the current DLC Tool for I swapping slot number. So the --P was recognized by the game.

mralex

I know that i can't post it here but i need help...
With Xbox One when i play tag team (training, arcade or time attack) again the game crashes and go to the dashboard, anyone has the same problem?

weetold

Anyone knows if you can copy bones of a TMC to another?

I asked this once before but it doesn't seem to be possible at present, the least you can do is use the Bone tool to replace specific bones and still not rename them or anything.

Vex

Sorry if it was asked before but how do we open .l1g files? Or can someone hint me where are sounds of taunts placed? With sound tool I see only introducing in fight sounds, no taunts.

mralex

Sorry if it was asked before but how do we open .l1g files? Or can someone hint me where are sounds of taunts placed? With sound tool I see only introducing in fight sounds, no taunts.

The sound of taunt are in the .xws file with the "in-fight" sound, the problem is that the .xws it can't be opened :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Uhh...I feel really silly asking this, but is there a way that the character selection menu showing all the fighters can be removed or at least hidden? I want to request a screenshot picture of Naotora Ii in her pop idol outfit in her idle pose with her arms folded, but the ps4 character select hides her waist and lower body.

tagliagole

Hi Friends :)
two question

1 - how I can add hair to hayabusa using autolink? is possible?, he use a unique body with unified hairs ... i can not swap it with conventional method.. can you help me?, I not use ink reshuffle since the game take official update every month...

2 - using autolink i noticed that if I extract official model from the game with activarius in order to make a mod, i am not able to make the costume appear in only the selected folder. example:

jann lee cos1 - extracted - modded

obtained the TMC,TMCL and the other file.
I try to make a path for autolink,,, so:

JEANN LEE - 03 - MODDED COSTUM NAME (COS1 MODDED)

result, i see the costume in the detail section of costume 03 but also in detail section of cos 1...
can someone explain me why?
I understood the fact that the costume will appear in his own previous section..the cos 1 in the fist, the cos2 in the second...ecc..

but i can not understand why.

thanks.

Vex

Uhh...I feel really silly asking this, but is there a way that the character selection menu showing all the fighters can be removed or at least hidden?
if only Moral mod was finally updated...
Haven't seen any update for later versions that 1.02a
bEyTvQ9.jpg

Funny that Naotora one is not available in 1.02a. The only thing - to swap body and head via lnk reshuffle. Animation will be another though

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
if only Moral mod was finally updated...
Haven't seen any update for later versions that 1.02a
bEyTvQ9.jpg

Funny that Naotora one is not available in 1.02a. The only thing - to swap body and head via lnk reshuffle. Animation will be another though
Ah, I see. It's not a big request or anything, but if anyone could do it, I'd appreciate it whenever the thing is update :)

Vex

In autolink tutorial is said "You can hide the HUD by pressing F5." Haven't you tried? I just haven't used it yet,

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Me? I don't have the pc version of the game unfortunately, I asked someone earlier if there was a way to get the picand someone suggested I could ask the modders here, although this isn't much a mod request, more like a no HUD pic request like the Honoka one you posted XD Believe me, if I could, I'd do it myself

Vex

Well the tool makes the same as MM
m7rvsrL.jpg

Now only check if I have the right costume...

This one?
gwiVL7N.jpg

Sorry, have small monitor on this computer.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
m7rvsrL.jpg

This one?
gwiVL7N.jpg

!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!~ These are JUST what I wanted! ☆_☆If I could, I'd like this 1,000,000 times over!

YBNDM

m7rvsrL.jpg

This one?
gwiVL7N.jpg

If you don't mind, can you also do that for Kasumi in her C3? I don't have the PC version either...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD