Mortal Kombat thread.

CFW

Fanboys mad their characters ain't make it in, so they take their hate out on the black girl we've hardly seen anything on in-game.

Nah nothing from the dlc characters.

Btw speaking of Tremor, I noticed the dlc date list hasn't been posted yet so here

04/26 – MASKDMURDER Pack (Jason)
05/10 – Klassic Pack #1 (Tremor)
05/24 – HUNTERPREY Pack (Predator)
06/07 – Klassic Pack #2 (Tanya)

Please stop posting information like this without a source.
The order doesn't make much sense in the order they are presented when they were announced.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The people on TYM are funny. After only seeing her X Ray, a missile MB, and Fatality they love how she plays.

Same thing happens for every new character gameplay in every fighting game. People are dumb.

It's happened here too, with every new character reveal, with the saddest and most confusing one being Nyotengu.

Argentus

It's like Rochelle from Left 4 Dead fused with Lucky Chloe.
Oh god

Then I understand the hate.

I am not a fan of breast reduction. =P
And her face looks kinda boyish to me. :-/

Yeah. Well the majority seems to like the new Jax.
Better to be kinda boyish than completely mannish like in mk9 lol.

Well like I said, Tremor is the only new character I have an interest in. Mileena is my sub just because I "played" (I was like 6) her back in mkII. You can imagine I didn't get far since I didn't even know about kintaro until like 20 years later lol.
Tremor because he looks hardcore as fuck, like a mortal kombat version of HUNK and his concept let's me hope he's a power character.

Also I must ask....whatever happened to Sheeva? She didn't have any story role in mk9 but I loved her nonetheless, especially her salt costume in 2p colors. Plus she wasn't particularly villainous unlike the others.

Also I say Mileenas new look absolutely sucks compared to how she was in mk9, which was an awesomely ornate outfit despite showing skin. Plus her daggermouth was awesome (it was actually her needlenose that turned me off..)

Though I feel like I'm the only one whose excited for tremor, which is a shame

Banana56

mkx_launchcharacterselectscreen-jpg.9720

It's rumored to be one more unlockable character that you get after story mode. My guesses are it's Fujin,

Man gamefaqs has their pitchforks out for Jacqui. bunch of whiny children demanding her exclusion from the game, and vowing to fatality every chance they get. I doubt they'll get many chances though I can't see anyone so immature becoming proficient enough to win regurly

That's just a vocal minority of people who only like 1-2 of them give real constructive criticism while the rest troll about her and ish, she actually has a lot of love and interest. Especially on a poll that was one vote per IP that had way more positive votes then negative. Gamefaqs is a joke anyway.

I can agree with em. Not much to like about her and there doesn't seem to be any point to her.

She has just as much a purpose as Cassie, Takeda, and Kung Jin. Also the idea of a professional junior kickboxer who is a special forces agent and has gloves that shoot different projectiles is pretty interesting and unique. She is a really interesting character in my book so far.

If anybody isn't that interesting to me it's Erron Black, I like him and all but he is to over rated tbh.

Fanboys mad their characters ain't make it in, so they take their hate out on the black girl we've hardly seen anything on in-game.

Please stop posting information like this without a source.
The order doesn't make much sense in the order they are presented when they were announced.

YZoWFwZ.jpg

http://testyourmight.com/threads/mortal-kombat-x-dlc-character-release-dates.49304/
http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-x-dlc-release-dates/
http://au.ibtimes.com/mortal-kombat...-can-be-sampled-briggs-family-trailer-1436294
http://shoryuken.com/2015/03/31/mortal-kombat-x-downloadable-content-release-schedule-revealed/

Last edited:

Argentus

So what's the goro preorder anyway? Is he only available that way, or a dlc, or like ss3 broly where you have to beat like 90% of the game go unlock him normally?

Also Shinnok looks like Harley Quinn.

Pink Nitro

Oh god

Then I understand the hate.

Better to be kinda boyish than completely mannish like in mk9 lol.

Well like I said, Tremor is the only new character I have an interest in. Mileena is my sub just because I "played" (I was like 6) her back in mkII. You can imagine I didn't get far since I didn't even know about kintaro until like 20 years later lol.
Tremor because he looks hardcore as fuck, like a mortal kombat version of HUNK and his concept let's me hope he's a power character.

Also I must ask....whatever happened to Sheeva? She didn't have any story role in mk9 but I loved her nonetheless, especially her salt costume in 2p colors. Plus she wasn't particularly villainous unlike the others.

Also I say Mileenas new look absolutely sucks compared to how she was in mk9, which was an awesomely ornate outfit despite showing skin. Plus her daggermouth was awesome (it was actually her needlenose that turned me off..)

Though I feel like I'm the only one whose excited for tremor, which is a shame
Oh, no. I actually like Jacqui, I just meant that's what the hate amounts to.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD