Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KwonJigglypuff

I'm guessing her gandmother will be a PNG in DOA6's story mode. I wonder how she is.

Grandmother-Willow-appears-in-the-tree.gif

Kronin

Normally, I'd be irritated at this point over Salad jokes but it is rather difficult for me to just stop laughing.

Personally I made my few ones just for getting a little fun with myself and not for offending her (I thought to the association of the original typo with MGS since the beginning), because as I said more times I really like Honoka's character. I admit to have been deluded in the beginning for getting another mimic character after Raidou (I was truly expecting a new fighting style), but now I believe to see a great diversity from the DoA1 boss, and potential and fun behind her addition.

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'm not seeing it. It's just a white circle. The Mr. Strong and La Mariposa icons look the same for me.

But I can post Honoka myself and she displays fine (for me at least):honoka:

The salad code is

: salad :

Without the spaces though. And I assume it's a "secret" smiley, because I don't see it in the smiley list, but typing the code still triggers it.

If you're not seeing them, try clearing your cache.

WisperG

Refreshing the page seems to have worked. But now the Honoka icon looks different. I swear when I wrote my previous post just a few minutes ago it was that joke icon of her with the little salad bowl in the corner, but now the salad is gone and it's just her :confused:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Refreshing the page seems to have worked. But now the Honoka icon looks different. I swear when I wrote my previous post just a few minutes ago it was that joke icon of her with the little salad bowl in the corner, but now the salad is gone and it's just her :confused:

The Honoka icon was replaced with a proper one that Macca Beam made earlier today (the former one was just an edit by Nightpup of the Marie Rose one, but with pink hair, flipped around, and a salad in front of it).

But this is getting off topic.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD