New Female Character Hinted To Have Volume “Somewhere Else” (Other Than Breast/Butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juihau

Seeing as Honoka is based off Love Live (schoolgirl idol anime that is huge in Japan),
I mean, honestly, Honoka has next to nothing in common with Love Live Honoka besides name and hair style, whereas with Sonico, she has similar hair and eye colors, similar personality and mannerisms, similar interests (Honoka seems to like punkish attire, Sonico's favorite genre of music is punk rock), both raised by their grandmothers in rural areas with no mention of their parents, they both play guitar (as Xtreme 3 just kinda nonchalantly revealed), extremely similar body types, and this outfit.

Atahotaku

I mean, honestly, Honoka has next to nothing in common with Love Live Honoka besides name and hair style, whereas with Sonico, she has similar hair and eye colors, similar personality and mannerisms, similar interests (Honoka seems to like punkish attire, Sonico's favorite genre of music is punk rock), both raised by their grandmothers in rural areas with no mention of their parents, they both play guitar (as Xtreme 3 just kinda nonchalantly revealed), extremely similar body types, and this outfit.

Ha, ha, I've purchased that outfit for LR a couple of hours ago and God I hope it comes back in DOA6. Is awesome *o*

Banana56

The name, hair style, uniform, gestures, personality, etc.

I’ll agree to Honoka being a mix of Honoka (Love Live) & Sonic tho.

RetroMe91

I really have to agree with the others.. she is more Super Sonico and less Honoka from Love Live. Huge Live Live fan here, but their personalities are not alike at all. Super Sonico is the shy, yet bubbly girl. Honoka from LL is outgoing and loud. Her personality is more like Hitomi and Leifang. I agree that they share the name and hair style, but TN was playing more off the Super Sonico style with the curvy, full figured, thicc moe type. Either way, Honoka in DOA is cute and fun, so in the end, it’s really no bid deal.

....about this new girl.... has anyone drawn or what their idea would be? I’d love to see fan art of what kind of girl they are hoping for.

Last edited:

Atahotaku

Call me sexist or homophobe if you want, but I would be a little dissapointed if the new girl of the base roster isn't a new waifu.

I wouldn't mind if we got a trap, a fat woman, a muscular woman or even and androgynous one as DLC. I would like it, and I would purchased it. It expands the roster and makes it more diverse. But please, don't put a new waifu behind a paywall. I have enough with Nyotengu being pre-order.

Ninoasker

People who are denying the fact that Honoka DOES share similarities to Love Live's Honoka is just playing dumb tbh. They clearly take references of the "flavor of the year" characters for new ones. Should I remind you how Tamaki is pretty much Kaede Takagaki from iM@S? lol
And Luna is a fucking Loli alien, which could very easily be their take on a "monster musume" character but without making her having weird monster parts bc this is DoA after all.

On another note, it would be cool to see an androgynous character similar to Tekken's Leo. (Even though I'm p sure they'd just give her a bikini in the first DLC pack and destroy the magic lol)

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Volume somwhere else huh?
yngz-miss-monday-and-zombie.jpg

EDIT: I welcome traps in DOA. Its been a while since a fighting game character fucked with peoples sexuality.

Last edited:

juliusxcix

i know they said the doax3 girls wont make the roster but i hope we get the green haired one at some point. her design is so unique and i feel like she’d be interesting. we need a character with a fighting style that isnt too polished. like someone just swinging.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just deleted a whole lot of posts. All viewpoints are welcome. Inflammatory posts are not. If you express your viewpoint in a non-combative, non-projecting sort of way, it's just fine. Anything other than that is not fine and opens you up to moderation from the staff.

Please behave yourselves and use the Report function to notify us of anyone choosing to ignore the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD