New Female Character Hinted To Have Volume “Somewhere Else” (Other Than Breast/Butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninoasker

i know they said the doax3 girls wont make the roster but i hope we get the green haired one at some point. her design is so unique and i feel like she’d be interesting. we need a character with a fighting style that isnt too polished. like someone just swinging.
Unique? Not really. She's just another case of Honoka (take flavor of the month and edit some things here and there to make her "unique"). And iirc Tamaki doesn't have any fighting skills at all? It wouldn't make sense to add her other than as fan service. If they really needed to pick a DOAX3VV girl to add, Luna would make more sense since she's confirmed to know Karate I think? Not that I want her either anyway lol

Atahotaku

If you're buying the game anyway it shouldn't be a problem, right? Based on the definition of the word waifu, a fat woman could be one, a muscular woman could be one or a trap could be one.

This is why I pretty much hate Otaku culture. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Well, a waifu for my standards. I thought I didn't have to clear that one.

And yes, the money expended would be the same, but if it's DLC, 1) I would have to wait for the release and be stuck with 2 new characters that haven't hyped me at all, and 2) I will have that feeling of they "pay-walling" me for the content I want.

I just hope they make a beautiful and hot female, with an unique fighting style and that fills some of my fetishes still unfullfilled with this franchise. And I'm worried because the girls of DOAXVV where lacking in originality and were some lazy designing effort for me.

A gyaru, punk, latina, egyptian/arabian or black female would be a nice add.

Banana56

4AA144DE-B64B-4AD3-8D37-20DF7D2F898F.jpeg

53BB1670-1F74-40FF-AE0F-B7743E93CCAF.jpeg

DOAXVV new character Fiona

Hope DOA6 new female character looks as great as her

P2p1mbs

View attachment 25885
View attachment 25886

DOAXVV new character Fiona

Hope DOA6 new female character looks as great as her

ANOTHER NEW GIRL :mad::mad::mad:, at least its already confirmed the VV girls wont be in 6... I wish they would just confirm Tina wont make it in (for VV and possibly 6) so I can have some closure :(:(:(

As for the new girl in 6, I feel like the statement of having "volume somewhere else " was said to for us to over-analyze. I don't really expect her to be any different in design from any of the other existing girls.

Would be interesting if she was designed to be less fanservice focused though, like how Nicole from doa4 was dressed in armor so the only way you knew she was female was her voice. Maybe this new female could be an overdressed grandma.

Banana56

ANOTHER NEW GIRL:mad::mad::mad:, at least its already confirmed the VV girls wont be in 6... I wish they would just confirm Tina wont make it in (for VV and possibly 6) so I can have some closure :(:(:(

As for the new girl in 6, I feel like the statement of having "volume somewhere else " was said to for us to over-analyze. I don't really expect her to be any different in design from any of the other existing girls.

Would be interesting if she was designed to be less fanservice focused though, like how Nicole from doa4 was dressed in armor so the only way you knew she was female was her voice. Maybe this new female could be an overdressed grandma.

The new girl is getting a mousepad, so either she won’t be an overdressed grandma or that mousepad is getting thrown in the trash by many people

A lot of us are starting to think “volume” has to do with her voice based off the voice actress comment that was also said for the new girl

juliusxcix

Well, a waifu for my standards. I thought I didn't have to clear that one.

And yes, the money expended would be the same, but if it's DLC, 1) I would have to wait for the release and be stuck with 2 new characters that haven't hyped me at all, and 2) I will have that feeling of they "pay-walling" me for the content I want.

I just hope they make a beautiful and hot female, with an unique fighting style and that fills some of my fetishes still unfullfilled with this franchise. And I'm worried because the girls of DOAXVV where lacking in originality and were some lazy designing effort for me.

A gyaru, punk, latina, egyptian/arabian or black female would be a nice add.
I believe mila is the Latina of the game. her and Lisa.

juliusxcix

have we thought about where the new female could fit in within the story? I'm thinking she'll be involved with Tina or Eliot. maybe even kokoro.

Boogie

have we thought about where the new female could fit in within the story? I'm thinking she'll be involved with Tina or Eliot. maybe even kokoro.

im thinking she's gonna be linked to christie/villains. so far the characters have been revealed based on who they are possibly associated with as far as story mode is concerned. bayman's reveal was...random and he's usually associated with either helena or christie. plus there isn't a character other then christie and rig that really represent m.i.s.t so i think she'll be an associate.

i thought about it being kokoro's mom, too. since she's associated with m.i.s.t now.

HHH816

i think fiona and helena will battle it out for the DOA "ojousama" title.

princess vs rich girl

opera stage confirmed as fiona battle with helena over singing competition..

ah my dream come true

SailorHonoka

aren't y'all tired of cute girls? I want variety. they're all the same. 15 and childish. I love Marie and honoka but like. cmon now. if they give us any of them,it should be tamaki.
everybody has a different taste.
and the new girl is probably a kpop star soo you can expect cuteness

Banana56

There is nothing crappy about the DOAXVV girls designs. Just saying that because they come from the fanservicey game.

Fiona looks amazing & her “soft ethereal beauty” concept was pulled off perfectly
————

I see the new girl being a sexy-cute mix, like Ryona from Senran Kagura or D.va from Overwatch

The voice acting, “volume”, the pre order mousepad, etc

Just don’t expect a late 20s or older Russian female body builder named Helga to be the new girl

It’s not realistic

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I love the concept of ethereal beauty, it's something DOA never had. Something like Azura from Fire Emblem. I wish she has another color theme though, but overall she is cool. I always wanted an exotic princess.

Personal choice, but I wish she had turquoise hair.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
everybody has a different taste.
and the new girl is probably a kpop star soo you can expect cuteness

I will throw up if that's the case. Marie Rose already looks like one of those.

They've already confirmed that none of these VV girls will make it. I mean it's possible, but it's not what I want. There are enough adolescent girls so a mature Russian body builder in her late 20s sounds like a better deal than one of the generic strippers from Venus Vacation or any sort of Kpop crap.

I'm still trying to convince myself that there is a decent game in Venus Vacation. It's even more stripped down from DOAX3 than DOAX3 is stripped down from DOAX2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD