Characters New "Female Tengu" Revealed

First discovered by @pachincko this seems likely to be our new Tengu shown in Famitsu. More details are bound to show up incredibly soon and we will keep this updated. She looks pretty, and I hope that Tengu fans will be impressed by the final package, because Tengu fans have waited a long time for this.

nbb5d.jpg

@Forlorn Penguin -- Sorry it's not Bankotsubo, buddy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I get it.

They most likely are trees, what I'm seeing is the fold inbetween the damn pages and whoever edited famitsu stretched one image (her wings) onto the other picture as well. The bronze part is probably the magazine border.

I think I can summarise some emotions at FSD at this current point. Tell me if I'm missing any more reactions):

Angry Legit Tengu fans angry at TN (e.g. @Forlorn Penguin):,
Anne-Hathway.gif

"I hate you TN!"
(I really feel bad for you guys T_T)

Disappointed Legit Tengu Fans (e.g.@Kronin):
Dr.-Who.gif

"..."
(Again, I really feel bad for you guys T_T)

Neutral members (e.g. @Number 13, myself ):
tumblr_mmup15A5BJ1r9asvpo1_250.gif

"Meh. I'm ok with it I guess..."

Anti Tengu (@Jyakotu) /Never had feelings for Tengu to begin with:
30-Rock.gif

"Yipee!"

Last edited:
Finally the band-aide was ripped off. Too much tension speculating who the hell this character was. Now let's see what this lady can do in the trailer now.

Edit: I'm the green ranger in the above post gif lol

Last edited:
Awesome displaying work @JKT XD

Btw you are forgetting an ex member of this forum that wished death to all the males of the game, especially Tengu, and long life to the women: he was part of a category completely different from everyone, even from those dislike the DoA2 boss.

Very likely now his reaction is:

light-s-laugh-o.gif

XD

Seriously, I like the new character design, I'm glad to see that she appear as a tradional Japanese woman and has a full pair of wings, same for realizing how is stile is definitely the Tengu-Do.

I continue to be sad for the absence of Bankotsubo but I hope that this new character, if intended to be a substitute of him, can be able to satisfy his fanbase under this matter: so with an approriate moveset, at the same time a buffed revisiting of Bankotsubo's one but expanded with new elements.

Last edited:
Btw you are forgetting an ex member of this forum that wished death to all the males of the game, especially Tengu, and long life to the women: he was part of a category completely different from everyone, even from those dislike the DoA2 boss.

light-s-laugh-o.gif

XD

Don't remind me this is fucking annoying.

Awesome displaying work @JKT XD

light-s-laugh-o.gif

XD

Seriously, I like the new character design, I'm glad to see that she appear as a tradional Japanese woman and has a full pair of wings, same for realizing how is stile is definitely the Tengu-Do.

I continue to be sad for the absence of Bankotsubo but I hope that this new character, if intended to be a substitute of him, can be able to satisfy his fanbase under this matter: so with an approriate moveset, at the same time a buffed revisiting of Bankotsubos buffed expanded with new elements.
Wow that ex member seems really freaky! Don't think I took notice of them, because I don't know who it is or if I was even around then XD

She does look pretty awesome with her character design, and I hope her moveset is good as well. Its sad the real Tengu isn't around at this current time, but it'll be hard for this new character to make up for it in the eyes of real Tengu fans.

@deathofaninja or anyone that has the ability to do it:

Maybe could be good to edit the the OP posting the rest of the Famitsu scans (it's possible to see slighty her C2 in the angle left down... seems pretty strange):

nbb5d.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD