Nintendo Switch

Radiance

They should probably fire the translator first and foremost

But seriously; I feel like they should have held back the console until holiday 2017 so they can have exciting launch titles

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So apparently they're going the paid online route too...not really surprised, it does take money to run the the servers and it really seems like they want this to be a solid console next to PS4 and Xbox One.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Okay I am willing to give this a chance and come out of my pockets this time. God only knows how bored I am with what we have.

Radiance

It won't be a day one buy for me; definitely will pick up near the end of the year. Zelda looks amazing, no doubt, but not worth $300 plus tax + game for one game.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (OMG, finally a true sequel to the best JRPG of last generation) and Zelda made me want a Switch so soooo bad. D:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Holy crap that was bad. $300 USD for a system not even on par with a PS4? Paid online for a service very likely behind XBL or PSN? Cringeworthy titles such as 1, 2 Switch? Breath of the Wild looks pretty sick however and good that it's releasing the same day as the console, but this was a very underwhelming effort by Nintendo.

Sotherius

Zelda Breath of the wild will still be on wii u right? SO i'm holding off the switch until i see games i'm interested in.

David Gregg

Was underwhelmed with a lot of it but Super Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors made it a must buy for me.

Getting to play Marth in a musou game = day 1 purchase

Argentus

Holy crap that was bad. $300 USD for a system not even on par with a PS4? Paid online for a service very likely behind XBL or PSN? Cringeworthy titles such as 1, 2 Switch? Breath of the Wild looks pretty sick however and good that it's releasing the same day as the console, but this was a very underwhelming effort by Nintendo.

sounds about right for nintendo. didn't watch it personally since I'm only interested in breath of wild.

Kasumi

The price, the weak launch games (excluding Zelda), the battery, the accessory prices, internal storage, almost nothing done right in my eyes. I feel like is going to be another Wii U but with slightly better games, I guess it will live or die by the third party support, so far looks good but third parties will go away if the console is not selling well. Good luck to Nintendo, personally I'm not interested.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
C2_A8mh2_Uc_AEdea_F.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
They just announced a Fire Emblem direct for next Wednesday. Should be showing off more Fire Emblem Warriors/Musou and I have to imagine we'll get a look at the mobile game. They didn't sound like we're getting a deep dive into the Warriors title so they have to show something else.

SilverForte

Very underwhelmed. 300$ was higher than I expected. But the thing wont even have any launch titles aside from Zelda basically, which is also coming out on wiiu soo.

Also 32 gb internal storage is madness. How in the world are you going to download games on this thing? Doom itself is like 50gb.

Oh and it doesn't even come with a proper controller, if you want one you have to spend 70$ for one separately, screw that.

I'm basically just waiting till they announce a new Metroid, until then, I don't care.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD