Nioh General Discussion

NinjaRayMan

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/07/19/samurai-action-rpg-nioh-gets-a-second-demo-next-month/
13729123_628971900604470_487263223050002122_n.jpg

2nd Demo is August 23rd-Sept 6th
New pictures and game info in the link

"A new dojo stage will feature an intense training session which teaches the basics of Nioh’s samurai combat system. Players will also be able to explore a to-be-announced stage in addition to the Usuki stage featured earlier this year in the Alpha Demo.

A selection of new katana, spears, axes, and hammers will be available to collect to uniquely suit a player’s gameplay style. Players will also be able to add a few new weapons to their arsenal as well."

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Bit concearned it doesn't mention the dual katana, but then again it doesn't even mention that hand held cannon that's clearly shown in the picture.

Last edited:

NinjaRayMan

From August 23, 2016, the Beta Demo of Nioh will be available from the PlayStation Store! Players who clear a certain mission of the Beta Demo will be entitled to download The Mark of the Strong and The Mark of the Conqueror, which will grant them special equipment in the final game. Don't miss out!
If you have already downloaded the Mark of the Conqueror, you will be able to start the Beta Demo with your equipment and items. (※Only when starting a NEW GAME.)

HYPE!

Pictures and more Demo info:
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/1...-beta-demo-trailer-screenshots-gamescom-2016/

Last edited:

Sotherius

Do i need psplus? And damn, my internet is not fast enough to download the demo in time to play it probably

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
so i noticed something you may wan't to remember when you fight Arachne. She's armored her legs in stone by attaching web to them

Nioh_Arachne.jpg

man i can't wait to see what they do with these bosses. i keep forgetting just how difficult Nioh bosses were and keep subconsciously underestimating them because of how fragile they look in comparison.

Sotherius

I just remember, i'll travel for around 2 days for stuff related to my job, so i will probably not be able to play it in the early days. But i'll make some effort to get good fun with the game once i do that. Question, what is the size of the demo? I assume it is a few gigs, but don't know exactly how much.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It'll probably be several gigs again. It'll have all of the content of the last one, plus tweaks, added weapons and items, and a whole new stage. I'm anticipated several hours of hating on PSN while it downloads while my Xbox downloads entire games in the same timeframe.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Speaking of which, will the game have those special mark features for beating the demo? possibly for the real game.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Speaking of which, will the game have those special mark features for beating the demo? possibly for the real game.
You can get the previous Mark of the Conqueror and for beating the new content you get a new one called Mark of the Strong. Still no word about what they'll be but it's extra stuff that I'll be getting. I'll play seriously and efficiently until I get the Mark of the Strong and THEN I'll start doing the fun shit like testing parries, enemy reactions, loot routes, new weapons, finding hidden Revenants, and the rest of it. Also I feel it's my duty to guide all Kodama back to their shrine. I refuse to finish the content before I do that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD