Characters Nyotengu "Everything is my practical joke!" General Thread

Kronin

For me a simple act like that is not only an obvious sexual hint, but is also able to give a glimpse of Nyotengu's personality much more effective of what can do a bio in a profile. Of course this doesn't mean that everyone has to like all this, but in itself I see the tongue gesture as a really good element (I don't talk of the originality of the act, rather on the idea to include something similar).

synce

Eh the tongue action just seems gratuitous to me. With Juri the tongue thing only works because she's sadistic and she does it when it makes sense (before or during fight, not after). With Nyotengu it's just kind of awkward and confusing.

What's also confusing is her Japanese profile refers to her as a tomboy princess but it was changed to naughty princess for the english version. Maybe she's having an identity crisis or TN simply doesn't know which direction to take her.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't understand the tongue thing. Bankotsubo's beard was way sexier.

Just look at that fucking mane. Majestic.

close up 14.jpg

David Gregg

What's also confusing is her Japanese profile refers to her as a tomboy princess but it was changed to naughty princess for the english version. Maybe she's having an identity crisis or TN simply doesn't know which direction to take her.

Maybe it's one of those google translations where it could have 2 different meanings? Idk tomboy doesn't make sense for her. I could see naughty based on the things she says during fights and her intros/winposes (also the tongue thing).

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I think her being a "Tomboy" was probably a mistranslation since Google translate doesn't know the context of what's being said. Correct word maybe feisty. Just a guess though. Could be anything.

I don't understand the tongue thing. Bankotsubo's beard was way sexier.

Just look at that fucking mane. Majestic.

View attachment 7169
I gotta admit, Bankotsubo looked pretty cool in a goofy sort of way with all the Noh theatrics.

FemTengu's move set is sort weird fusion of Noh and barlesque.

Brute

Standard Donor
We do realize that they already made DOA games that are all female, right?

Doaxbvbox.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I don't know it just seems weird not getting one new male character. I'd love to see Raidou and Genra join the roster, and not in a female form.

Rig was all we got. I think his moves are cool and what have you, but as a character I think he's really lame and has the worst tats I've ever seen. If we do get a new male through a port, I would hope that he doesn't feel as tacked on as Rig seems. He looks like that moron from Soul Calibur IV with the lightsaber.

Xernuht

I don't know it just seems weird not getting one new male character. I'd love to see Raidou and Genra join the roster, and not in a female form.

Rig was all we got. I think his moves are cool and what have you, but as a character I think he's really lame and has the worst tats I've ever seen. If we do get a new male through a port, I would hope that he doesn't feel as tacked on as Rig seems. He looks like that moron from Soul Calibur IV with the lightsaber.

I did notice a facial resemblance to Starkiller back when DOA5 launched. Considering I kinda liked him, it didn't bug me.

As far as Rig's tats go, some of them look like chemistry diagrams. I figured it was a not-so-subtle hint at his villainous nature... if his C1/2 showed them off better.

Anyways, on topic a bit more, I'm enjoying toying around with Nyotengu in Training mode. I hope my offline scene gets going again soon. I'd like to put her to use.

TRI Mike

I'm gonna say it because it needs to be said. The tongue thing is implying that she likes to... give oral sex. That sells.

Now, I tested her out for a while and she seems very, very nice. I like the stance where she floats for half a second in the air (still don't know the name), it gives her tons of options. Also, I don't remember Banko having air and ground throws so those are very welcome too. She's not as good as DOA2 Banko but is a definitely a huuuge improvement over DOA4/Dimensions' Banko. I'll keep using her for sure.

Maybe you guys discussed this in the weight class thread already but she's definitely a mid because Rachel's BNB works every time against her. I was expecting her to be heavy but I can live with this. I approve this character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD