Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

If that's the case(tbh doubtful, its not a Nomura style design) if only it was a real SE collab... Lightning or Tifa in DOAXVV would be a killer.

otnesse

BTW, the event's ending soon, so anyone who has all cutscenes for this event should post them now.

That said, I also would like to mention that, technically, Luna's the third moe character in a row, since Marie Rose and Honoka were separated with Nyotengu and Phase 4, both of whom obviously weren't moe at all.

Still, it is getting annoying that they're ignoring the cut girls. At the very least, they should include Tina and Leifang since they were very popular even among Japanese fans if their getting a lot of Japan-exclusive merchandise is of any indication (heck, the only reason Leifang was cut was because some Western players outsmarted the Japanese pollsters and got Japanese accounts. Just ask 1111qq, he'll tell you.).

Xerampelinae

I'm still going to hope the same thing that I hoped for Misaki - that they'll do the anime trope of 'looks moe, is actually a psycopath'. I would love it if this character was a complete dickhead. It won't happen, but I can dream.

otnesse

BTW, new scans are up. If anyone can translate it, now's a good time to do so:

SV7F6KT.jpg

Shtfnie.jpg

Jadeinchains

BTW, new scans are up. If anyone can translate it, now's a good time to do so:

SV7F6KT.jpg

Shtfnie.jpg

She does have heterochromia right? Or is it just hard to see in that image? Also yep, 18 years old. And no one is shocked lol I think we all expected that. Her swimsuit is cool, I like the chibi too...Her outfit does have a lot of feathers and stuff. I wonder where she comes from and If it says it on those scans If we get a translation?

Xerampelinae

If that height is right, she's only 4'8... ugh. More tall girls please!

It also (according to google translate) says she's a scholar.

Jadeinchains

Is she doing the caramel dansen?

Throwback.

If that height is right, she's only 4'8... ugh. More tall girls please!

It also (according to google translate) says she's a scholar.

I guess that's shorter than Misaki? Since she was actually pretty taller than Honoka and Marie. And...scholar..I wonder how she'll be with that then but also she's apparently juvenile etc.

Yuffie

https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-new-girl-luna/

Today’s issue of the Japanese magazine Weekly Famitsu included a spread on Koei Tecmo and DMM’s free-to-play PC game Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation, introducing the new waifu named Luna.

First of all, we learn that Luna will be released with a sizable update coming tomorrow, January 18th. She won’t be the only new element, as more goodies are also included.

Luna is an original character who never appeared in the Dead or Alive series before. She has silver hair, and she has come to the island to investigate its secret. Her favorite food is baked sweet potatoes, and she appears to be always hungry. Due to her self-absorbed personality, she can often be seen in rather vulnerable situations, with plenty of skin exposed. She can have an extremely serious expression while munching on one of her beloved sweet potatoes or be found in a weird position with her butt in the air (I’m not making this up. I’m just translating, I swear) as she relaxes at the beach.

She is 18 years old, 149 cm tall, and her three sizes are B92/W56/H88. Her blood type is 0, and her occupation is defined as “scholar.” Her hobby is field work, her favorite color is moss green, and her birthday is on October 15th. Incidentally, while the low-resolution image showcased yesterday made her look like she had heterochromia (eyes of different colors) today we see that she actually does not. Both of her eyes are blue.

As mentioned above, Luna isn’t the only new element of the update. It will include a new event that will prompt the girls to wear school swimsuits, a new gravure photo spot, and a new jungle environment.

^^translation
@Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

"due to her self absorbed personality" lol @Xerampelinae maybe she will be like you said and be an asshole or something, And so she's actually an investigator who's come to the Island to discover it's secret? She's actually sounding really cool. And yep she actually doesn't have Heterochromia, It was just because it was a low resolution, Both her eyes are blue. oh well. Her birthday is the 15th of October and yeah as you'd expect her fave food is sweet potato.

Jadeinchains

Does it give any information in regards to her nationality? I'd assume based on her name that she's not Asian, but I have no way of knowing.

Nope we don't know yet what her nationality is.

Also so she's coming out tomorrow ( technically today in Japan since it's already 2am over there ) Maybe we'll see her and the rest of the new stuff like the gym outfits and the jungle get added tonight? I also wonder how you'll get her? Will it be a gacha that's hard to get or what? Like only 5000 hearts one or maybe you'll be able to do 500hearts as well.

otnesse

Nope we don't know yet what her nationality is.

Also so she's coming out tomorrow ( technically today in Japan since it's already 2am over there ) Maybe we'll see her and the rest of the new stuff like the gym outfits and the jungle get added tonight? I also wonder how you'll get her? Will it be a gacha that's hard to get or what? Like only 5000 hearts one or maybe you'll be able to do 500hearts as well.

Well, guess I have to wait until then. You'd think her nationality would be one of the first things they report on especially considering she's obviously not Japanese or even Asian just by her name alone.

Speaking of which, think you or anyone else can post the current event's cutscenes right now? It's nearly over, this is the last day, so...

Jadeinchains

Well, guess I have to wait until then. You'd think her nationality would be one of the first things they report on especially considering she's obviously not Japanese or even Asian just by her name alone.

Speaking of which, think you or anyone else can post the current event's cutscenes right now? It's nearly over, this is the last day, so...

Sorry but I actually don't have the second event cutscene for this one, Maybe someone else will though.

Yes! Had 6/8 SSR ticket-parts, got the missing 2 from the latest event and had luck with my SSR - welcome girl nr. 5! ;)

Congrats! :D I have 5 of the girls as well, Honoka, Misaki, Marie, Hitomi and Momiji. Hopefully I'll be able to get Luna, I hope I will!

Xerampelinae

Okay I kinda like the sound of her being self absorbed. Will have to check it out when I get home. I am still at 5 girls too. But I did take a break from the game, so....

Jadeinchains

So It seems that having 5 girls is the sort of norm then I guess. I'm hoping it won't be to hard to get Luna, It seems she isn't out yet but she is supposed to come out on Thursday so surely she'll be coming out soon. There's also apparently maintenance happening tomorrow from 13:00 to 17:00 so hopefully she comes out a while before that so that we can see the new stuff before the maintenance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD