Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Sorry, but it's not the norm. I was owner-lvl. 27 two days ago with 3 girls and believe me - I really played a lot.

Some people just got more lucky with the RNG, that's all.

KwonJigglypuff

I can feel a tribal vibe from that new concept which is Luna (hairstyle, feathers, the jungle). Do you think TN didn't give her a nationality to avoid any clumsy representation ? If that's the case, it's a shame she doesn't have one, as there is nothing wrong by beeing attracted to exotism.

Jadeinchains

I can feel a tribal vibe from that new concept which is Luna (hairstyle, feathers, the jungle). Do you think TN didn't give her a nationality to avoid any clumsy representation ? If that's the case, it's a shame she doesn't have one, as there is nothing wrong by beeing attracted to exotism.

I'm not sure, Once she's added to the game we should be able to see what nationality she is, I'm definitely unsure now though, I don't know If she's European, Australian or American. I do like the feathers and things that have been incorporated into her design though they look really nice, Don't know If maybe they are more just as a fashion thing though? I also like how her hair is pinned back by a little feather hairclip, You can see it by looking at this chibi they've showed of her.
DeadOrAliveVenusVacation-13.jpg

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Yes! Had 6/8 SSR ticket-parts, got the missing 2 from the latest event and had luck with my SSR - welcome girl nr. 5! ;)

Lol you got Momiji too! Well... i wasn't play DOAXVV recently.. maybe i lost my rank and i'll get only 1 SSR part when i need 4 of them :(

breathofflame34

So, I am very, very bored of DOA X3. I really do want to finish the game and get the platinum, I currently have 19 of the 50 trophies, but good gosh, repeating the same minigames, over and over to get money to get 20 swimsuitas for all the characters, and to grab the timed catlouge owner shop ones, is just ugh. It seems that they would have made a better game then x2, but ughhh. Anyone know how to get character specific suits, like Marie's Frost Punk, and Hitomi's bear sweater thing?

Jackie Chan Fan

DOAX3 is kinda easy to get the platinum. Lots of grinding though. Getting 20 swimsuits for a character is kinda easy. Just keeping giving cheap swimsuits across different vacations, using different girls. You can even get it in 1 vacation.

I think those character specific suits are unlocked as you play as that character.

Just keep doing it. You'll eventually get the Platinum.

breathofflame34

DOAX3 is kinda easy to get the platinum. Lots of grinding though. Getting 20 swimsuits for a character is kinda easy. Just keeping giving cheap swimsuits across different vacations, using different girls. You can even get it in 1 vacation.

I think those character specific suits are unlocked as you play as that character.

Just keep doing it. You'll eventually get the Platinum.
I've done a vacation with everyone but Helena, Nyo, and Ayane, TBH I'm dreading the s vacations, and most of all the volleyball trophy. I sucked at it in ZX2, and in this one too. I miss the jet skis, and I don't like how they remoived my favorite swimsuit from x2 either. Bring back the Antlia!

breathofflame34

koqQeEv.jpg

It was brought to my attention that she has a lot of feathers and little things etc on her bikini that could be a foretelling of her actually being Native American...
tenor.gif

Lmao please no, It would be awesome to get an actual Native American girl but not Luna...she really doesn't look native american, She has platinum blonde hair blue/green eyes and pale skin. It would be a lost opportunity for her to be native american rather than another character later who actually looks ethnically American. ( Dark skin, Brown hair, eyes etc ) I'm still thinking she's from somewhere in Europe though. Still like her and think she looks cool but I just think it would be strange If that's where she was her background.
I mean I'm p[artially native American myself, but I ended up with lighter skin. She looks like something from Monster Hunter, maybe Koei is teaming up with Capcom since Monster Hunter World comes out like next week

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I mean I'm p[artially native American myself, but I ended up with lighter skin. She looks like something from Monster Hunter, maybe Koei is teaming up with Capcom since Monster Hunter World comes out like next week

Capcom tried to sue KT years ago (oh no wait, it actually happened with the lawsuit). That's one wound they won't fix (maybe in the far future). Extremely doubtful and unnecessary to have any more collaborations that isn't guests.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What was it over? Also sorry about the double post, did not realize that I was in the same thread as before.

Didn't want to go off topic because it could end up deleting posts and locking up threads, but it's something to do with patent infringement. But hey, it's business and could end up happening it either way.

Xerampelinae

I don't think we'll be seeing the update before the maintenance.

Also, the third Training Session is soooo damn expensive. I have enough girls for it, but it's 500 thousand Zacks. :(

Last edited:

odahviing

TBH this new character is not my cup of tea.
I would rather prefer KT doing more varieties instead of a bunch of moe characters.

So It seems that having 5 girls is the sort of norm then I guess. I'm hoping it won't be to hard to get Luna, It seems she isn't out yet but she is supposed to come out on Thursday so surely she'll be coming out soon. There's also apparently maintenance happening tomorrow from 13:00 to 17:00 so hopefully she comes out a while before that so that we can see the new stuff before the maintenance.

This is a kind of survivorship bias.
People with good luck will post their cards, but people with bad luck won't.
I am getting 4 girls (3 SSR) only and I swear, I play no less than hardseppo XDDDDD

Yeah baby, nine more to go ;)

I am getting Momiji as well. I had a feeling that the next event will be related to Momiji :p

Also, the third Training Session is soooo damn expensive. I have enough girls for it, but it's 500 thousand Zacks. :(

If you farm on different events, your Zack dollars will naturally go up.
There are also two daily missions (on Tue and Sat) you can farm on Zack dollars efficiently (gives 60K Zack dollars per S match).
I had 7.5M dollars and I wish I can have more girls spending on them XD (yesteray spent 1M on my fourth characters and upgrading some swimsuits)

HHH816

do you guys get the girl on random?, i get my girls in straight order till kasumi.

opps..can't enter the game right now..maintanence

Jadeinchains

Yeah I suppose It could be possible she's partially native American I guess, We'll soon see hopefully anyway what her nationality is.

Yep, Well the maintenance at least ends in what should be just over an hour so hopefully we'll see her then, And yeah that third training is super expensive.

hardseppo

Because of my bad luck and only 3 girls, my Zack$ were piling up: had over 4 million without farming. Never knew about that Tue and Sat thing...

And I play much less than you, Odahviing. Your ambition is amazing.

I just got really lucky the last two days after months of suffering... hahahaha

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD