DOA5U Phase 4 match video and critique thread

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
I'm not too sure how you're trolling us but ok lol

What're you at if the opponent techs out of that 66K~K force tech setup? It looks like if someone teched right away they could low throw you. I'd rather take the damage honestly
Yeah its weird cause 66k~k like you said its true that it can be low throwed but it iffy so its one those your right and wrong at the same time, but 6pk~k always leave me at plus unless I hit the very last frame of teleport even than i'm only negative lil put cause sometimes I beat out certain mids or trade with Christie jab

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I came here to troll ..... So can any one tell me how I can make my Rush Down better. I'm so bad at rush down please help me i'm a noob with phase-4 TROLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL ALL serious i just wanted to post this video to give people ideas on pressure

That ending was epic! Definitely one of my favorite matches I've ever seen from you.

Zero Beat

My only criticism of tournament level Phase 4 players is that I've seen 2 or 3 times where they could've squeezed a little more damage out of a combo and ended the round sooner, but each time they've ended it in 1 or 2 moves afterwards, so it's not like it affected anything.

Lulu

My only criticism of tournament level Phase 4 players is that I've seen 2 or 3 times where they could've squeezed a little more damage out of a combo and ended the round sooner, but each time they've ended it in 1 or 2 moves afterwards, so it's not like it affected anything.

Maximum damage Combos with Phase 4 is no easy feat. Perhaps safe but consistent damage combos are better for tournament players.

ShinMaruku

Depends on the player execution. Evil Ryu combos are hard as hell to do max damage, but Daigo does style on people with it. I just think outside of BBoy some of the Phase 4 players play too much other characters.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Maximum damage Combos with Phase 4 is no easy feat. Perhaps safe but consistent damage combos are better for tournament players.
Yeah there are times where I go for max, than there times where I will go force tech (that a lot people think is a drop combo like said earlier with the videos) than there times I go for a lil easier combo just 10 to 20 points away cause I dont know for certain if max damage will reach range cause a wall splat making me lose out more damage cause I didnt even get half way. People got to also remember her combos go a LLOOONNGGGG Distance. @Zero Beat yeah its just like @Lulu says long story short sometimes max is to much of a gamble sometimes we just not on fire that day and dropping things or just dont feel like we can finish it. After all in tournament money, bragging rights, camera, stream, viewers, etc and etc is on the line and adding pressure So couple of tournament players just dont go for it rather lose 10 to 20 points than drop a max got hit 1st frame on everything or it will drop and you lose 50 points of damage. That is how Kwiggles lost to Hollow went to losers last tournament

Lulu

Yeah there are times where I go for max, than there times where I will go force tech

I've seen you do that...... with :6::6::K::5::P+K: right ?

LoL it took me FOREVER to figure out what you were really up to. Pretty Sneaky. Had you been fighting me you would have decimated me. ;)

BboyDragon

Premium Donor

LoL it took me FOREVER to figure out what you were really up to. Pretty Sneaky. Had you been fighting me you would have decimated me. ;)
Oh yeah than there I'm how to symbols with my phone lol. But 6pm teleport last frame if they tech up them selves I'm still plus if they try to wake up kick they get forced up. 66k tho is iffy sometimes on that so it's big gamble. I love to play risky lol probably why half ppl watch me play get hype. They be like only B-boy take that risk

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
No youcan

No you can beat me. Just got get me to block I suck at defense. And also impatient. If I can't break your defense with my rush down and gimmicks I lose. Don't tell anyone I said that if ppl will know I'm free

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
No Risk..... No Reward. Playing Safe with Phase 4 barely gets her Anything. I'd say you did right by her. ;)
That's right high risk high reward over here BABY. Everone put their big gamble pants on in this thread

Attachments

• 42665c72c459bd6a6ff8b6466928365e841f9aeb_full.jpg
    42665c72c459bd6a6ff8b6466928365e841f9aeb_full.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 199

Zero Beat

Yeah, I know max damage is unsafe. Her max damage CB combos start with 6H+K, which has 22 startup frames and is a high, so it's slow and can be ducked, meaning you really don't want to use it much. On the plus side, I think it guarantees a 66K, which can force a sitdown or start some teleport mixup.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Yeah, I know max damage is unsafe. Her max damage CB combos start with 6H+K, which has 22 startup frames and is a high, so it's slow and can be ducked, meaning you really don't want to use it much. On the plus side, I think it guarantees a 66K, which can force a sitdown or start some teleport mixup.
Oh yeah don't mind me I ramble nonsense some times just remember that guys in My future posts on here. Man where the videos at so I can talk trash... I mean give pointers lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD