RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

theclassybutler

Attachments

• Screenshotpreview.jpg
    Screenshotpreview.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 208

d3v

Giving DOA a run for its money in the "physics" department.
1434494255198_zpslr9gnmpw.gif

Not even gonna lie, this game looks GORGEOUS. Speaking of which, I designed a fighting game interface inspired by SFV.
Hmm, if you're gonna make a GUI inspired by SFV, then you at least need to take from the games which inspired V's GUI, which are the SFIII games.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Street Fighter V seems to be taking a lot of inspiration from Killer Instinct's Instinct system, which isn't a bad thing. So far, we've only see past characters making up the roster, and while I'm glad that Cammy is back, I am ready to see a new character. I always felt Street Fighter should include a Drunken Fist fighter, since KOF and MK have them and those games are 2D as well.

CFW

Street Fighter V seems to be taking a lot of inspiration from Killer Instinct's Instinct system, which isn't a bad thing. So far, we've only see past characters making up the roster, and while I'm glad that Cammy is back, I am ready to see a new character. I always felt Street Fighter should include a Drunken Fist fighter, since KOF and MK have them and those games are 2D as well.

MK doesn't have a drunken fist fighter in 2d what????

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
MK doesn't have a drunken fist fighter in 2d what????
Hmm...oh yeah, you're right. That guy was in the 3D era of MK. *shudders* He would transition well in MKX though. But I do know KOF has a Drunken Fist fighter and I think SF should introduce the style in its game too.

Hmm...oh yeah, you're right. That guy was in the 3D era of MK. *shudders* He would transition well in MKX though. But I do know KOF has a Drunken Fist fighter and I think SF should introduce the style in its game too.

i don't. Chin Genstai are Brad Wong annoying AF to fight, and besides Chin has basically everything you can do with a Drunken Boxer in a 2D game, unless they copy like how SNK copied Ryu and Ken to Make Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia. Who i kinda like more.

Sean, Urien, motherfucking GILL, Geki, Alex, T. Hawk, Sakura, Alex, Dan (so i can kick his ass), Iori......uh shit, wrong game ^___^

oh yeah and Alex!

iori-raise.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD