RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I don't like the new look for Ken, but I do like his flashy fire techniques. And the teaser character better be someone new, because how am I to get excited about a NEW game with mostly OLD characters?

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I don't know if anyone paid close attention to the end of the trailer, but I think the next character is a brand new character. This one has dreadlocks...

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Yup.

11403250_724683004309194_5107069056563969076_n.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Cool!!

DishonestBlandKingbird.gif

But he looks as if he is wearing a Play-Doh wig...

image_street_fighter_v-28914-3120_0001.jpg

...in the shape of bananas... :/

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Like I said on your FB VK, the only thing new to the outfit is the shirt. Ken just let the gi down and grew his hair out and I really like the look (the hair really is kinda awkward though).

Banana56

Not sure if posted, but the rumored launch lineup is

1.Ryu
2.Chun Li
3.Charlie Nash
4.M.Bison
5.Cammy
6.Birdie
7.Ken
8.Alex
9.Urien
10.Karin
11.R.mika
12.Laura (New Brazilian Character)
13.Rashid (New African Character)
14.Zen (New Indian Character)
15.? (4th character)
16.? (SF4 character)

Iit is said that among the last 2, one of them is definitely a new character while the other is a SF4 character (seems to be likely between C.viper and Juri).

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
thats good to hear, considering i bought SF5 on a whim just to play the beta.

the new character Nicalli looks pretty sick, i might be picking him up along with M.Bison for my first ever Street Fighter main. on second thought i might just main him period depends on how much i like Bison in the Beta.

Last edited:

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
SF5 Beta begins tonight 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific. Only Ryu, Chun-Li, Bison, and Nash are playable. Cammy and Birdie will be available on Saturday.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Probably won't play the beta until Saturday, since I'll be able to use Cammy then. As expected, due to the volume of traffic, servers couldn't handle it and a lot of people couldn't even get the beta to start. It'll probably be better tomorrow during the morning hours, when less people are awake.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD