Soul Calibur Thread

Nyte

Anyone else here really excited for Tekken 7 to release so they can finally give us SCVI news hopefully?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My soul calibur 4 create a souls Mio and Kouhei say hi! #AsianPersuasion

Fotor_148823766311853.jpg

Fotor_148829805669212.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hated him at first but then I realized that I have a thing for bitchy/dick characters in games so Id say yeah, although he's a cunt to his sister in her malfested form because he didn't accept her at first(Pyrrha omega is my SC5 bi icon because of the whole acceptance symbolism). He's no Zwei but but he could be a good character if they dialed back his arrogance like they did Lili in T7, Bitchy characters are great but not so much if there's no balance.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I like him.

Don't forget about his neck freakishly large neck lol but besides that, yeah.
Hey I don't mind that myself XD It's not as obvious in his 2P outfit but that covers too much skin >.>

Xiba is another one I liked but he's more cute like how I view Pyrrha, although ngl the guy's cut in his default outfit plus dat hair. Hottest character in the game imo was definitely Ivy, her 2P outfit man...seriously that's one of my favorite outfits coming from her!

Last edited:

Nyte

Something to keep in mind is that they said they're working on new themes. How much longer until we get to SCVI do you guys think?

Nyte

Obviously, but I hope sooner rather than later.

The 2010s have been such a shitty decade for Soulcalibur. Only one main game has released, and that was the most controversial game for good reason. The only things they released since are a remaster, a free-to-play, a mobile, and a pachinko machine. What the fuck.

gamemaster14

I can say I am very much looking forward to Tekken 7. I have that crazy collectors edition preordered.

I have a feeling they will make some sort of Soul Calibur Announcement. I am hoping for a true Soul Calibur 6 with many of the characters they removed in 5 restored and some brand new characters perhaps some cool Guest characters. Of course it goes without saying I want to use the latest tech, either Namco System ES3 (Tekken 7 Hardware) if they plan an arcade release or PS4/Xbox One exclusive. I just hope to God they don't develop it for Nintendo's underpowered hardware (and do a quick port) and it ends up looking worse than Soul Calibur 4 & 5.

Knowing our luck, they will announce Soul Calibur Card Battling for IOS and Android, they will build it up like crazy just to make it some lame mobile game.

ninjaguy446

Something to keep in mind is that they said they're working on new themes. How much longer until we get to SCVI do you guys think?
Where was this said? About the themes. And to answer your question, my best guess is earliest release late 2018, latest release early 2019. SCV was announced Dec. 2010, released Jan. 2012.

also,
Zwei.jpg
@KasumiLover69

Forsaken Yamato

Personally i love the soul calibur series. The Lost swords was no doubt a huge let down but since there making tekken 7 i hope after they make soul calibur 6 there best game yet

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD