Tyaren

Standard Donor

Nyte

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They are talking about "Legends" that are coming. It's a new Soul Calibur Legends, is it? D:

stevecarell.gif

Nyte

Unlikely. They said Legends are coming, not Legends is coming. Legends refers to the legendary characters, not that shovelware Wii game.

Nyte

13669799_1133937623316235_2099881854002151095_n.jpg

This is interesting, they're doing a popularity tournament to get hyped. What a one-sided event, they're picking the most popular characters against the least-liked noobies (with the exception of Mitsurugi vs. Raphael). The first match is Siegfried vs. Z.W.E.I., and the former is already kicking the latter's ass.

I predict Mitsu to beat Raph, because Mitsu is extremely popular even though Raph is as well, but not to the same extent. Taki will ROFLstomp Natsu, and Hilde will beat Damp because hardly anyone knows who he is. Then Sieg and Mitsu will go at it, and it'll be extremely close but Mitsu will be crowned victor. Taki will thrash Hilde, because popularity and boobs. The final match will be Mitsurugi vs. Taki (how fitting), where Taki will win in a close match because, you guessed it, popularity and boobs.

Not sure why they're doing this tournament when they've already done the poll over a year ago.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
13669799_1133937623316235_2099881854002151095_n.jpg

This is interesting, they're doing a popularity tournament to get hyped. What one-sided event, they're picking the most popular characters against the least-liked noobies (with the exception of Mitsurugi vs. Raphael). The first match is Siegfried vs. Z.W.E.I., and the former is already kicking the latter's ass.

I predict Mitsu to beat Raph, because Mitsu is extremely popular even though Raph is as well, but not to the same extent. Taki will ROFLstomp Natsu, and Hilde will beat Damp because hardly anyone knows who he is. Then Sieg and Mitsu will go at it, and it'll be extremely close but Mitsu will be crowned victor. Taki will thrash Hilde, because popularity and boobs. The final match will be Mitsurugi vs. Taki (how fitting), where Taki will win in a close match because, you guessed it, popularity and boobs.

Not sure why they're doing this tournament when they've already done the poll over a year ago.
Was that a pic? It's not being displayed

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD