DOA5LR Steam Version Released

After an unfortunate delay, and some terrible news the PC version of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round has finally been released. You can catch up on what's going on with the PC version at the information thread. That also might be a good place to post any problems you may be experiencing if any at all.

Also don't forget that Free Step Dodge has a steam group you're welcome to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of Japanese friends are saying on Skype that they bought the Halloween + Debut Costume Set but it's not unlocking the private paradise movies for them, despite the movies being listed as included.

Can anyone who's also bought the DLC confirm for me, please?

This is now confirmed by US players as well. Guess it wasn't SCEE after all. TN just can't get anything right.
One Halloween costume for each fighter (minus Alpha-152 and DOA5LR newcomers Raidou and Honoka), plus a 5-costume set for each of the newest DOA girls.

Includes the following 51 costumes:

・31 Halloween 2014 Costumes
・5 Marie Rose Debut Costumes (Santa's Helper, School Uniform, Gym Class, Cheerleader, Nurse)
・5 Phase 4 Debut Costumes (Ultimate Sexy, Santa's Helper, Gym Class, Cheerleader, Nurse)
・5 Nyotengu Debut Costumes (Gym Class, Santa's Helper, Cheerleader, Nurse, Bathtime)
・5 Honoka Debut Costumes (Nurse, Cheerleader, Maid, Santa's Helper, Sexy Bunny)

*You must have the latest update installed before using this content.

They made a mistake in the thumbnail description, as the above is what I'm getting. Private paradise is not even mentioned.

Yeah, so me being a smart guy, I cancelled my preorder, but still wanted to experience just how bad it was, so I torrented the game (sue me)....and IT WASN'T THAT BAD! Granted, my computer is shit and frames were droppin in just about every stage exept for Dojo, it looked great.

I agree the game runs great, it's a good port. But I'm still wondering why there is no new stages and soft engine + the new effects. And add the damn keyboard customization goddammit !

New stages and Soft Engine are probably because they're using DX11 features in the new consoles, and PC is DX9.
They should add both of them on PC, DX9 & DX11. Hope to see all the missing stuff in a future update!

Shit, maybe they should. But then again, if TN had did the port right, I wouldn't HAVE to torrent the game. After testing the game out, its not so bad. I kinda regret cancelling my preorder...but such is life I suppose...
You are really getting high off the smell of your own BS there, aren't you?? There are so many things wrong with your comment. It makes me laugh at first, and then I just shake my head . . .

Enough discussion of piracy. If you want to be a piece of shit, go talk about it elsewhere. If you want to buy the game, feel free to discuss here.

In other news, I'm currently downloading the game to my Surface Pro first gen. The game runs very well on my main PC with a GTX 960. Maxed it out at 1080p and it never drops a frame on any stage. Going to be pretty interesting seeing it run on my tablet.

Nudie mods are apparently already out. Looks like no more PC games from TN (har-har!).

I was under the impression that all the PC cutscenes simply ran off of videos.

Did you edit that?

Either way, lol.
All in-game cutscenes from the console versions are still in-game cutscenes here. The only ones that are videos are the ones that were pre-rendered for the console versions as well.

TN is solely responsible for this beautiful creation.

In other news, what has happened to the website? Is it only for me everything is black in the background? Are FSD changing name to DoA Central? etc. etc. Do some journalism and track down the admins, take some paparazzi photos of them in the shower, and then have the nerve to ask questions about this very sensitive question before you post those sexy Bass pictures all over the web (last part is joke, Internet!).

Last edited:
If anyone wants to add me on Steam my username is the same as here. ChrisArmoun
Sent. I hope that by the time the online component is out that what needs to be patched/fixed are & that the online isn't a ghost town. That'll just blow chunks.

Keep in mind you have Profile information you can set for your XBL/PSN/Steam IDs so all of your posts display it to everyone.

Forgot to update this thread: Last Round runs just fine on the Surface Pro but you have to drop to 720p and disable AA and shadows. The game still looks plenty nice, especially on a 10.6" screen.

my comp is running it ok. I will know for sure once i clean it out some more. I was trying to mod my galaxy s3 phone and i think i caught a bunch of viruses. ill let everyone know my thoughts.

Forgot to update this thread: Last Round runs just fine on the Surface Pro but you have to drop to 720p and disable AA and shadows. The game still looks plenty nice, especially on a 10.6" screen.

60 fps stable? Surface Pro 2, 3? That would make me get one for sure.

I got an 18-ish MB update today for it, anyone have a clue what it might be? I was hoping it was controller customization, but the LT & RT buttons on the Xb1 controller still don't work for it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD