Did the topic again become swimsuits? XP

Here you are:

ayane_on_zack_island_by_doafanboi-d6r4zyy.jpg

mila_on_zack_island_3_by_doafanboi-d6rmfrw.jpg

kasumi_on_zack_island_2_by_doafanboi-d6r83r4.jpg

rachel_on_zack_island_2_by_doafanboi-d6rnxyk.jpg

christie_on_zack_island_by_doafanboi-d73hq47.jpg

hitomi_on_zack_island_by_doafanboi-d6rmfhw.jpg

And now lets be serious again an hope for serious DLC. ;)

Aven Kujo-Gin

I'm not a fan of swimsuits, I never bought any of them, but if people spend their money and that helps TN to make DOA6 a really complete game, then what the hell, swimsuits ftw! Cause I don't want to wait for an ultimate version to play with Leon.

My Babenapes

Its Friday, which means Tuesday is just around the corner.... at least thats how I look at it since the weekend goes by faster than I can enjoy it.

Number 13

Swimsuits will never stop (as long as they keep supporting DoA 5) since apparently the consumer demand for them never waned. They will probably stop if people stopped buying them, but that isn't gonna happen anytime soon from the heterosexual male populace. People always say the swimsuits are shameful/crap/demeaning in the internet, but just buy them later secretly as a guilty pleasure, want to support TN, or having a completetionist mentality.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
People always say the swimsuits are shameful/crap/demeaning in the internet, but just buy them later secretly as a guilty pleasure, want to support TN, or having a completetionist mentality.
I'm probably that person with the completetionist mentality. I had the money, so I decided to splurge on the costumes, be it causal, legacy, or swimsuits. Plus, it's always fun to fight in bathing suits on the Zack Island stage with friends!

Chapstick

I honestly don't see the problem with swimsuits. Like people say, many people like swimsuits and will throw out $$$ for them. Hell, even Virtua Fighter and Tekken added swimsuits to their games, so what's the big deal?
The big deal is we could be getting real dlc. Dlc outfits for the dudes too. :eek: For 5 it was ridiculous but they've been pretty good with 5U and dlc quality so frankly now that I think about it I don't care if the next set is swimsuits as long as everyone gets them.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I actually asked Hayashi and Shimbori about why they're swimsuit and underboob spam ..
despite what people seem to be demanding (normal clothing) .. the swimsuits are the most sold packs. The more they sell, the more they can continue to support the game with other content.

So if that gives us just a little more chance to get an extra character *cough tengu cough* .. then hell yes .. bring in the bikinis

Rawbietussin

Would be nice if they'd be diverse about the swimsuits and cut others some slack.

There are people here who mains/uses male characters and simply want stuff for them and of course, there's some of us who wants male fanservice.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Would be nice if they'd be diverse about the swimsuits and cut others some slack.

There are people here who mains/uses male characters and simply want stuff for them and of course, there's some of us who wants male fanservice.
Yeah, fortunately, Leon and Bayman who are my male mains already got very cool outfits(still no red coat for Leon though..) and I think everyone else got as well. But I know your point, the males need more love.

ninjaguy446

Having trollian blood myself, I'd say he's most likely a combination of both. XD

His username is hilarious though (but not as funny as when that one user had the name ILOVEC**K or something ridiculous like that. lol).
LOL the ironic part was that they were obsessed with Rachel's boobs.

Rawbietussin

Yeah, fortunately, Leon and Bayman who are my male mains already got very cool outfits(still no red coat for Leon though..) and I think everyone else got as well. But I know your point, the males need more love.

It's not enough to compensate for the 10 costume slot difference between the females and males.

Some people are just so not contented having like 6 swimsuit sets (Premium - Bunnies - Paradise - Getaway - Reverse Bunnies - Ultimate Sexy) + 3 on-disc legendary swimsuits. It's more than enough.

David Gregg

So if that gives us just a little more chance to get an extra character *cough tengu cough* .. then hell yes .. bring in the bikinis

Although Tengu would be the "ultimate" surprise, I'm still not getting too excited. We were all positive that he was the arcade character and that led to a ton of disappointment. TN has never indicated that he would be included and they were very vague about answering the Tengu (or another character) question. All they were saying is that the question will be addressed during the update. (still crossing fingers...and legs though for his inclusion. :p)

Edit: Although I have to add (and sorry if this just adding false hope that's what I was trying to avoid. lol) that "New Characters" and "New Stages" has been left unchanged on their official arcade site. If that was a mistake they would have fixed it by now (unless they're sadistic and like to torture us. ha ha). Tengu and the Miyama stage would fit nicely in their respective categories. :tengu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD