DOA5LR The Kunoichi of Destiny - DOA5LR Kasumi Comprehensive Breakdown

Koompbala

That CB from BT I didn't think 2K would be the one to give a guaranteed CB. 2K does nothing for Leifang when the opponents BT. I thought something like 66KK or 4H+K would do that not 2K. I learned something new

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
some additions
H+K > 66P > 6P6K > PKK7K > 6P+K > KK (till medium wegiht)
After 4H+K at crtical level 3, you can lunch using 66KK
for example : 6P(Counter) > 3P > 4H+K (level3)>66KK > PP7K > P+K (+10 force tech for light, medium class)
66KK give +23 so i think CB guarantee
and after CB, freestep to left or right and 4H+K.
then 4H+K launch them slight higher then 236P
so you can KK7K > 6P+K > PP6P6KK to medim wegiht..
and 33P>2P>7K>P+K (+10 force tech for heavy)

The H+K > 66P > 6P6K > PKK7K > 6P+K > KK is universal (works on all weights).

4H+K > 66KK setup isn't guaranteed sadly. 66KK is holdable with the 1st K being held.

66KK into a Critical burst, I couldn't SE when checking it either, so I may have to look at it again. I know it's hard to get that off, because 9 times out of 10, a good opponent is holding 66KK because it's easily seen.

The follow-up works 4H+K free step launch. Allan was showing me this yesterday. That's what's up you found that tech.

OP is being updated.

Koompbala, it's situational. It's guaranteed from 66T-T on the wall or if they don't slow escape it.

To keep this thread from being messy, we should also start discussing her in 5U in her "Scrolls of the Tenjin Mon Gameplay" Thread to keep this 1 up for the next 3 months until it's time re-organize it.

Allan Paris

All of them are just for show.

The PB from the ceiling throw was good. The juggles from the wall slam were ok also, launching with 33P is a better option, though.

Allan Paris

I play on both systems. I see that you are on the ps3 and I can add you if you like? I am rarely on these days but when I am I will add you.

I play on both systems. I see that you are on the ps3 and I can add you if you like? I am rarely on these days but when I am I will add you.
thanks my ps3 is currently down right now ill use my brithday to get a new one and we will play than whenever your up for it

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I revised the thread completely. Allan if you don't mind, will you hit me up if I missed anything or if something is off to you?

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I was a bit bored so I decided to take a look at the things written down in the breakdown. Thereby, I found some things that might be outdated or inaccurate. Maybe you have some time to recheck them.

PPP/:P::P::P: - PPP has the same deal as P & PP. It's also a good string after a poke as an option.

PPPP/:P::P::P::P: - Another string option, but it's unsafe at -9

:P::P::P: is -9 on block, while :P::P::P::P: is -10 on block.

3K (:3::K:)/3KK (:3::K::K:) - 3K is 15i, now -8 on block (change in 5U) has decent range & stuns while 3KK does push back & wall splat, unsafe on block.

:3::K: is i14.

66T (:6::6::F:) - 66T is a good throw, but it's throw breakable. The options after 66T are 66T-T (:6::6::F::~::F:) & 66T-K (:6::6::F::~::K:). 66T-T has several options after it (guaranteed): 6P6K, 4PK, & 6PK. All good options after she teleports behind the opponent.

What do you mean with :6::6::F::~::K:? Available follow-ups are :6::6::F::~::F: (porting behind the opponent) and :6::6::F::~::2::F: for direct damage, so you might just have a typo here.

Furthermore, you are writing about :6::K:/ :6::K::K: twice while mentioning the same things so you might want to put it together or cut one part out.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I was a bit bored so I decided to take a look at the things written down in the breakdown. Thereby, I found some things that might be outdated or inaccurate. Maybe you have some time to recheck them.

:P::P::P: is -9 on block, while :P::P::P::P: is -10 on block.

:3::K: is i14.

What do you mean with :6::6::F::~::K:? Available follow-ups are :6::6::F::~::F: (porting behind the opponent) and :6::6::F::~::2::F: for direct damage, so you might just have a typo here.

Furthermore, you are writing about :6::K:/ :6::K::K: twice while mentioning the same things so you might want to put it together or cut one part out.

Yes. The guide is comprehensive. 6KK is a part of 6K as a tool & that's why it's all in the same paragraph. You hit 6K & once it connects as a stun or hit, you can use it at the end.

Yes, that one was a typo. Thanks for catching that.

Edit: OP is updated with a few additions to the guide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapstick

well i'd like TN delete the sh*t move,and increase her normal junggle damage. I hate the move..:(
What is so shit about it? Hit someone with it in stun and you have g.u.a.r.a.n.t.e.e.d damage. 9K/6P6K PKK7K~6P+K~KK or KK7K~6P+K~9PK~6P+K~KK

Unless the guaranteed damage is what you're complaining about and don't like being hit by it by a Kasumi player?

GarryJaune

What is so shit about it? Hit someone with it in stun and you have g.u.a.r.a.n.t.e.e.d damage. 9K/6P6K PKK7K~6P+K~KK or KK7K~6P+K~9PK~6P+K~KK

Unless the guaranteed damage is what you're complaining about and don't like being hit by it by a Kasumi player?
yeah,its g.u.a.r.a.n.t.e.e.d!and does more damage than other junggle,and basicly its safe,so every online kasumi player only use the move...FML,kasumi had so many BNB combos and cool like hell,but NO~lets go HK PPK and HK:mad:

Chapstick

yeah,its g.u.a.r.a.n.t.e.e.d!and does more damage than other junggle,and basicly its safe,so every online kasumi player only use the move...FML,kasumi had so many BNB combos and cool like hell,but NO~lets go HK PPK and HK:mad:
..So you are just complaining about it? Well alrighty take it somewhere else

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD