The Nier: Automata Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
The Demo was quite easy on Hard. I realize that was just a limited demo, but other action games have challenging demos. Nier beat itself.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
:O

This game is releasing on PC in 2 days! Think I'll play it on PC instead.

Hopefully the port is good!
There's also another reason you'll like PC: SFMs and animated videos on Sankaku Complex once they rip 2B and the others out of the game, I can't wait!! ♡.♡

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You seem to like 2B a lot, do you have wallpaper engine? It has a lot of 2B animated wallpapers for your PC
Yeah her and A2 are my favorites although honestly I don't own a pc myself, I just download pics of them for my phone wallpaper XD

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Yeah her and A2 are my favorites although honestly I don't own a pc myself, I just download pics of them for my phone wallpaper XD

Ah ok.

You want a laptop? I got an MSI with a gtx 765m/8gb ram/750gb HDD/i7. I plan on throwing it away anyway so if you want it let me know.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah ok.

You want a laptop? I got an MSI with a gtx 765m/8gb ram/750gb HDD/i7. I plan on throwing it away anyway so if you want it let me know.
Really?? Thank you for the offer but idk if my mom would be on board with that but I'll definitely keep you on tab XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yea why not. It's been sitting in my room for months haha.
Yeah, I'll definitely fill you in if I think of a way I can convince my mom to, it's not impossible XD I think someone else here I talk to would love a new laptop tho but I'll see if he responds to show he's interested, he's said he wanted a better one

Brute

Standard Donor
What do you mean competing??
"Favorite" usually denotes choosing one thing over other options. When you say "2B and A2 are my favorites," what is the competition they are allegedly beating to attain that title? If you're trying to indicate your favorite waifu (*cough* "character" *cough*) from Nier, you pretty much picked every candidate and called them all your favorite. It's not like 9S was in the running to compete for being your "favorite." And even if he was, you're still picking 66% of the pool as your "favorite." Odd word choice.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
"Favorite" usually denotes choosing one thing over another. When you say "2B and 9S are my favorites," what is the competition they are allegedly beating to attain that title? If you're trying to indicate your favorite waifu (*cough* "character" *cough*) from Nier, you pretty much picked both of the only two candidates that exist. It's not like 9S was in the running to compete for being your "favorite."
Oh I mean out of all the characters in the game I like XD here's the characters I like in the order that I like them:

☆2B & A2. I can't choose between them at all...I really like them both, although A2 almost takes the title with her long hair ♡.♡ 2B makes it hard too since she's just so badass.
☆9S I really like too, almost as much as 2B and A2.
☆Eve is almost up there because he cared deeply for his brother and was willing to do anything just to please and be with him.
☆Simone the robot I have a soft spot for, she was my favorite robot boss character in the game and I loved her story and felt sorry for her.
☆Adam I hated initially but then I realized he's probably one of the sickest antagonists I've ever seen XD
☆Pascal, one of the most friendly robots in the game, he was badass as fuck towards the end!!!
And that's pretty much it, the rest of the characters are good in their own ways but the ones I listed I like most.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah I'll see about it since i would like a PC but if I can't get it at all which is likely and if the other person doesn't want it then I say go for it! :-D

In other words @Fiend Busa , send it to an FSD member which is me (lool). I responded faster than your friend! boom.

But in all seriousness, if you don't want it Fiend Busa or @KasumiLover69 then let me know. It's up to you on that both decision.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is she THAT strict?
Well think about it, I see nothing wrong with it but my mom would probably kill me if she found out I accepted a PC from someone in Canada XD She'll question me and ask who've I been talking to and I'd have to explain everything, but I'm thinking about just saying it's a friend who moved to Canada and that he sent me his old PC or I could ask my friend Icelyne if she'd be willing to have it mailed to her and the just give it to me. If not then if the other person here I'm referring to doesn't want then it's all DB's which i don't mind since I know it's going to good use regardless.

Let's face it, the PC struggle is real these days XD. Oh and also I'm experimenting with the heavy swords in Nier....I've gotten used to the slow speed and realized they pack a mean swing :-0 You can kill a group of robots in less than 2-3 seconds in comparison to the small ones

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD