The Persona/Shin Megami Tensei Game Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I saw that a couple hours ago, I'm fine with it as long as it means dual audio which it'll have. I probably won't even download that free Japanese dub DLC XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

I might play in Japanese... so far I'm not a big fan of anyones english voice so far.

Makotos is the biggest offender, in Japanese she has a fairly deep, masculine voice but in english they gave her a slightly high girly voice. .

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The only voice acting I've ever hated has been Gokus Japanese voice so dubs really don't bother me.
Based from me watching the anime and VG, P4 had a a really good voice cast, Rise was great, Yu, teddie, I loved pretty much all of them although I preferred Chie's anime voice, it made her sound more cute. I tried watching the anime in Japanese but I gave up, just didn't seem right plus I'm more tolerant of my native language.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Based from me watching the anime and VG, P4 had a a really good voice cast, Rise was great, Yu, teddie, I loved pretty much all of them although I preferred Chie's anime voice, it made her sound more cute. I tried watching the anime in Japanese but I gave up, just didn't seem right plus I'm more tolerant of my native language.
Johnny yong bosh as Yu and Laura Bailey as Rise where the best choices for the english dub!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So fucking glad they're doing this. Definitely worth the wait. I just don't understand why it won't be included on-disc.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Everytime Flynn is seen during your adventure, the situation gets exciting. You can truly see the bond and feels with the survivors and Flynn vs the Angels and Demons.

From what I heard of the SMT4A OST there are like 4, 5 that I like, SMT4 had a overal better music no doubt.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm hoping someone will rip the soundtrack to Khinsider, that's the website I go to for downloading free VG music

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm sorry for the DP, but new trailer:
Michelle Ruff voices her, this makes me really happy

EDIT: SHE LIKED MY TWEET *Insert heart face*

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
11796300_830059767090980_2518456454822739558_n.jpg

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
So I reached Satan and defeated him in YVHV final dungeon!
Man that was a huge area to investigate and so tiresome to see the same platforms all the damn time.....
1f621.png

I guess I am ready to beat
YHVH
and afterwards dlc missions!

15800121_10210119898893075_3526839104505240437_o.jpg
15844852_10210119899773097_7670696088750569415_o.jpg

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Some new SMT news, I like that Atlus is taking the initiative and pressing while the iron is hot

C2CFumZUsAMR1ca.jpg:large

The HD project is confirmed for the Switch, but it's not necessarily an exclusive.

SMT4 was on the 3DS because it fit the graphical capabilities and Tokyo Mirage Session had ties that Fire Emblem.

A full 3D project should have no problem getting to other systems.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD