Tier List?

WiZzYx

What a good vision, in choosing as main, a character so bad haha. Anyway, I have so much fun playing with Brad

Raansu

I knew that Brad Wong was a horrible character, but it was not that bad. Has something positive to highlight, or simply is the worst fighter in the game? Personally, I had no problems playing with (my main character), but I admit that against ninjas and Gen Fu, is difficult to win (beyond the rank, as it is very relative)

You can punish him for punishing you with a low throw...Need I say more? Brad Wong is easily the worst character in both doa3 and doa4 and it's a shame because he is fun to play with. Hopefully he's better in DoA5.

Jefffcore

He's slooowwww. His 6p is 14i and his jap is 12i. As Hayabusa I can beat everything but his jab with 7k (If I time it right I think I can stop that, too), and hit him on the ground. He can't punish either.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Mr. Wah said:
Also forgot to mention that the special wake-up OHs don't grab crouching opponents so the standing opponent can do a low throw and then if it whiffs over an idle opponent still do a low attack like :1::P: or :2::K:.

I rarely had that problem with Tina, and her speacial wake up is an OH.

ErickBello

I knew that Brad Wong was a horrible character, but it was not that bad. Has something positive to highlight, or simply is the worst fighter in the game?

Well I sorta played DOA4 in those few days and I also play very decently with him and I have to say this... He is.
Oustandingly.

WiZzYx

He's slooowwww. His 6p is 14i and his jap is 12i. As Hayabusa I can beat everything but his jab with 7k (If I time it right I think I can stop that, too), and hit him on the ground. He can't punish either.
Hey Jeff, thanks for show me some moves and combos of Brad last night. BTW, your Leon is great. :leon:

Tones

Premium Donor
You can punish him for punishing you with a low throw...Need I say more?
12 frame jab, walks slower than a snail.

I'm with you WiZzYx. I've got too much hope for Brad this time around.

He can't punish either.
His 66p+f has extended range because of the input or you can just use a crush, apart from that it's just p+f or 2p. His BT (at range or not) is also a bit hard to approach.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I admit that I have difficulties fighting Brad, but I can agree that he's gotta be down there.

On another topic, Like Jefff mentioned, I think Tengu should be a little higher though? Any thoughts?

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It sucks that Brad is so bad. With a few minor tweaks and he could be top tiered.

WiZzYx

I have a dream. DoA 4 without juggles, autocombos and eternal stuns. Best fighting game ever haha :)

BierKlauMeister

Why is Helena so good? I remember that at the start of the games life, a lot of Helena mains complained about how much she sucks.. but then Mamba started winning shit with her... anyway, why is she so good? Im curious to know ^_^

Jefffcore

He's a faster character, he's got one semi-safe crush, he has really good mix ups, and he's the only character with a 4 in 1 that can't be held in critical. I don't remember the specific requirements, there is a situation you can hold it in. It's either CH, or HCH.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Helena can loop people really easy, Gen Fu can't.

Helena wasn't really second on that list, but she is top tier. Ayane isn't that high.

Wait, what? But you did put her second.

SS: Hayabusa, Helena, Gen Fu
S: SPARTAN-458, Ayane, Hayate, Kasumi
A: Jann Lee, Zack, Hitomi, Leon
B: Kokoro, Leifang, Ein, Tina
C: Eliot, Bass, Christie
D: Bayman
E: Tengu, La Mariposa, Brad Wong

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD