Well its official Irene will never be playable

Mr. Wah you can lock this thread now we all can agree no one wants Irene. Im happy having Rachel in the game anyway. P.S Kronin where are you, you were the first person to ever request Irene in the fgc years ago i miss you buddy. Please lock this thread moderators its just constant arguing.

Last edited:

Dark-truth

In NG3RE Ayane kills 3 goddesses prototypes by herself, don't know how those compare to greater fiends, but i guess it is really close at least. And she also defeats Obaba, that is a greater fiend, in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, but Obaba survives somehow.

Momiji doesn't have great feats like that until now.

Irene/Sonia is probably a capable person by human standards, she just doesn't reach the level of a lot of the characters in the universe, but she is certainly capable with guns.
Momiji is a shrine maiden and her purpose is to protect and deliver the eye of the dragon to ryu in tough times, but she basically takes care of the hayabusa village when hayabusa isn't there.

Mr. Wah you can lock this thread now we all can agree no one wants Irene. Im happy having Rachel in the game anyway. P.S Kronin where are you, you were the first person to ever request Irene in the fgc years ago i miss you buddy. Please lock this thread moderators its just constant arguing.
it's not arguing at all, everyone here is just discussing about Irene, like I said earlier Irene is just a background character just like Ayame. You need to stop overreacting because everyone is just discussing why she should/shouldn't be added in DOA. I don't mind if she joins but I'm also not dying to have her. I only want genra or a new male character.

Momiji is a shrine maiden and her purpose is to protect and deliver the eye of the dragon to ryu in tough times, but she basically takes care of the hayabusa village when hayabusa isn't there.

it's not arguing at all, everyone here is just discussing about Irene, like I said earlier Irene is just a background character just like Ayame. You need to stop overreacting because everyone is just discussing why she should/shouldn't be added in DOA. I don't mind if she joins but I'm also not dying to have her. I only want genra or a new male character.
No your starting drama and its not overreacting. It just feels like talking to a brick wall. And F you for being a diva moron.

Last edited:

Dark-truth

No your starting drama and its not overreacting. It just feels like talking to a brick wall. And fuck you for being prick moron.
How am I starting drama ? I'm simply explaining why people don't want her. And you kind a do overreact, you want the moderators to lock the thread simply because people don't see any use of Irene being playable. You need to be reasonable and accept that everyone's opinion is different. So stop your childish rant and grow up. I rest my case

Hey, I want her xD And so Kronin and a lot people on twitter and even in FSD. However, now I can see why she is not playable and why Momiji and Rachel are. But like I say before, is not impossible if people request her enough.
I actually dont want Irene anymore the other guy assumed i was over reacting. Did he not read Im happy with Rachel being in the game over Irene. Its like i said its like talking to a brick wall on here not you Aven Kujo-Gin

Mr.Wah or Allen please ban or delete my account. Gamefaqs was right about the fsd users. I respect you Mr.Wah i just had enough of this place. Delete my account please ill roll with my gamefaqs buddies instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
More than happy to fulfill self-ban requests, but the topic stays open for discussion. Outwardly it seems as if you didn't like the way some people felt and wanted the discussion to end as a result of that. Not how discussion works, unfortunately.

Jadeinchains

I have to admit just coming onto this thread now, did posts get deleted before because It doesn't seem like any argument happened?

Anyway since like 2012 back when doa5 vanilla came out I've wanted Irene in so yes I'd be happy if she got in, not even for being in the story or anything I seriously just want her there for the sake of it. ( I'd also like Niki )

Dark-truth

I have to admit just coming onto this thread now, did posts get deleted before because It doesn't seem like any argument happened?

Anyway since like 2012 back when doa5 vanilla came out I've wanted Irene in so yes I'd be happy if she got in, not even for being in the story or anything I seriously just want her there for the sake of it. ( I'd also like Niki )
I also like them and I wouldn't mind having them in the game since they make actual sense unlike Naotora. I mean seriously a time portal ? DOA seems to get more science fiction like.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Hayabusa is the only super ninja. He is the only one who will be killing upper tier shit like the arch fiend. It's not Momiji's role in the clan, nor is it something that her training leads toward.

That's true. But I'd still rather see her fight a weakened Greater Fiend like Rachel against Marbus or even a Greater Tengu to atleast show progress. I get Ryu is THE superninja and that won't change, but possibly because how bitter I am with Dimensions canon being the new canon, I'd rather it feel like they don't NEED Ryu for even the smallest thing in exchange.

Hayate is generally regarded as the best friend and occasional rival to Ryu, though there is a pretty obvious understanding that Ryu is the superior of the two. Dragon blood is likely what is giving him the edge there. If I were to make a random prediction as to plot development I would say that if "project epsilon" were to ever unlock some kind of hidden potential in Hayate, you might see a much closer rivalry. As things currently stand though, Hayate is most likely at his prime and has hit the limit of what can be expected of a normal, human-blooded ninja.

HA! At this rate, Hayate might as well be weaker than his sisters at this point. And didn't Project Epsilon make Hayate a failure and Kasumi the success? Would be pretty dumb to try and retcon that(which is honestly pretty dumb in hindsight since it makes him look like shit).

I could see him killing fiends, possibly even greater fiends through some struggle. The most epic kind of fights have to be left for Hayabusa though. He is the trump card.

Considering DOA's future, Ryu's status isn't a "trump card", it's more the very first card that's played but is just a trap card in waiting.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The DOA universe is the NG universe, that is pretty sci-fi-ish, with a lot of fantasy into it.

But Naotora is just a cameo, she is not canon in the game (at least i would hope so).
But....she is canon, right..?:( I love Naotora, i'd die a little inside if she didn't return in DOA6. I've invested so much time in her.(If i don't respond, don't be surprised. My phone was snatched away and i'm using school PCs.)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That's all you do though.
Oh definitely. Please spend some of your personal time and get me a list of times I did this. I'd be more than happy to pretend to read it, pretend to care, and then move on with my life.

If I lock a thread, I always post why. If a thread mysteriously gets locked, I didn't lock it. Go rage against the machine somewhere else, my friend.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
HA! At this rate, Hayate might as well be weaker than his sisters at this point. And didn't Project Epsilon make Hayate a failure and Kasumi the success? Would be pretty dumb to try and retcon that(which is honestly pretty dumb in hindsight since it makes him look like shit).

There is no retcon on this particular subject, and this has actually already been done in DOA 5 by Rig. A retcon would imply that they were changing what was done in the past and re-writing the story to a different end. That would be DOAD's storyline, which was full of retcon. Luckily DOAD is not considered canon. Re-activating epsilon wouldn't change the fact that their initial attempts were a failure, therefore not a retcon.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD