Who will be cut in DOA6?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm gonna have to guess Lisa Hamilton isn't going to make it in Dead or Alive 6. At the end of the DOA 5 Storyline Chapter, Ryu Hayabusa throws a Ninpo at the Alpha causing a double impact leaving Lisa Hamilton trapped inside the lab as debris falls on the doorway and then the lab Lisa's in explodes. I mean, no one can ever survive an explosion, NO ONE!

shock.gif

@Jadeinchains

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I'm gonna have to guess Lisa Hamilton isn't going to make it in Dead or Alive 6. At the end of the DOA 5 Storyline Chapter, Ryu Hayabusa throws a Ninpo at the Alpha causing a double impact leaving Lisa Hamilton trapped inside the lab as debris falls on the doorway and then the lab Lisa's in explodes. I mean, no one can ever survive an explosion, NO ONE!

.............. Hmm ... Lisa actually survived and in fact only screamed when the explosion happened because she's a fan of dramatic tension. In fact she just walked out of the lab by a back exit.

Uncle_T

It would be kinda stupid if Lisa died and was left out of DOA6. She has one of the coolest movesets out of the females imo.

Btw, i have a feeling that Ol' Gen Fu might get left out. I don't play as him but it will still be sad to see him go.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think Lisa is gonna be cut, that would cause quite a lot of problems in the fan base if Lisa just up and dies in the storyline. I'm really starting to think that only the guest fighters will be cut tbh.

....And yes, I know Naotora will be gone, don't remind me. >_<

Uncle_T

She got that from Johnny but back to the subject...

I hope he makes it in DOA6 but isn't Leon's story basically over? It seems like his story is completely dead.

Sotherius

Don't believe naotora will be back, she is a guest character, and a very odd guest character.

I can live with Virtua Fighter guest characters, but i think they are not going to be in a next DOA game as well.

From the in-universe roster?

Alpha 152 is obvious to go away...

Lisa... I don't want her gone, just because her playstyle is a really unique thing in the series, but she can be the one missing...

Is her La Mariposa identity still a secret or everyone just knows that she is Lisa?

Nuke-Nin

I just want to clear up right now that Alpha-152 is *probably* NOT dead. As of right now she had one fight with Kasumi and was emmingly knocked out but we don't know if Kasumi killed her. we SAW her container but we don't know if she was INSIDE of it during the destruction or already slain. Since she was hyped as the ultimate boss of doa4 it'a hard to believe she'd be taken down that easily.

Lorenzo Buti

.............. Hmm ... Lisa actually survived and in fact only screamed when the explosion happened because she's a fan of dramatic tension. In fact she just walked out of the lab by a back exit.
I don't think that would ever happen, I'm probably sure she will be replaced by someone else that share's her basic movesets. Nothing wrong with that.

Lorenzo Buti

If Lisa was replaced then i wouldn't be surprised if a happy go lucky 18 year old girl took her moveset.
Naw she'll probably be like a Mexican girl almost like Mila with a Hispanic real name and can pretty much use Lisa's movesets for her fighting style.

Uncle_T

As long as she isn't weird and bubbly then i wont mind. But i still doubt that Lisa will be left out.

Lorenzo Buti

As long as she isn't weird and bubbly then i wont mind. But i still doubt that Lisa will be left out.
I'm just saying that if the explosion would've killed Lisa, then it's fine to replace her with someone that's like her but has a different personality.

Last edited:

HHH816

I just want to clear up right now that Alpha-152 is *probably* NOT dead. As of right now she had one fight with Kasumi and was emmingly knocked out but we don't know if Kasumi killed her. we SAW her container but we don't know if she was INSIDE of it during the destruction or already slain. Since she was hyped as the ultimate boss of doa4 it'a hard to believe she'd be taken down that easily.

from the look at the lab container ,there's hundreds of alpha 152 & phase 4 unit ready to deploy. but the lab is destroyed. rig got away with donavan with precious data.

P2p1mbs

Don't believe naotora will be back, she is a guest character, and a very odd guest character.

I can live with Virtua Fighter guest characters, but i think they are not going to be in a next DOA game as well.

Those are guest characters, theres no way they would come back. No offense but I dont get why you seem to think that theres a possibility that they would be back...

Sotherius

Those are guest characters, theres no way they would come back. No offense but I dont get why you would even consider the possibility that they would...

I don't. I'm saying i could understand having the VF characters if they have some deal with sega on arcade machines again or something. But fighting games are focused on consoles more than anything today, i doubt DOA 6 will get an arcade version.

Naotora's fate is oblivion for sure.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD