Who will be cut in DOA6?

P2p1mbs

I don't. I'm saying i could understand having the VF characters if they have some deal with sega on arcade machines again or something. But fighting games are focused on consoles more than anything today, i doubt DOA 6 will get an arcade version.

Naotora's fate is oblivion for sure.

Guest characters usually make one and done appearances, none of the VF characters or MAI in doa5 are coming back since they have their own fighting games to appear in and their publishers may not allow them back. MAYBE, POSSIBLY :naotora: could be CONSIDERED coming back since she's a KT owned character but I honestly think her distinct fighting style would not make her popular enough to be worth the effort. The way I see it, she was just added in as a means of promoting her home games

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Naotara was a mistak--*gets shot*
YOU BETTER CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY /:-D
IMG_20160617_213555-1.jpg

Sotherius

Not on such agressive tone, but i don't think Naotora is a good character either. And i think it is pretty clear she is not coming back.

Maybe she is interesting on Samurai Warriors but she seems really bland here...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's not dumb, I think she has one of the best movesets imo, I love her telegraphed jumps, powerful kicks and her constant apologies.♡ I don't care what anyone says about her, she's perfect in my opinion and I'm glad she was added, everything about her makes me happy. ♡_♡ I literally never get bored with her, but then again I'm a Japanese loving Oreo, so of course I like her 100%. XD I literally go back to the Naotora reveal thread and get excited all over again reading everyone's reactions to her on stream.

But yeah, I'll be very sad when she's gone.

Uncle_T

You'll always have Kasumi at least. I, meanwhile STILL get mad at the thought that my mains didnt make it into DOAX3 :(
Does DOAX3 have dlc? If it does then maybe they might eventually add more characters who might happen to be your mains.

Jadeinchains

I personally have given up hope for that happening :(

I don't think you should, doax3 is soon going to start getting collabs and they are potentially starting psn dlc. They're also adding quite a few gameplay options and changes so I don't think its impossible for the rest of the girls to be added, and if that's successful then maybe new girls.

KwonJigglypuff

Hopefully TN will find a way to make Lisa more popular, instead of going the easy way. Don't cut her and don't replace her.

Write a better background and real motivations for her, add more "girly" hair options, and maybe improve her Mariposa wardrobe. Cause... her gameplay part is perfect, and getting rid of her would make me sad.

Come on TN, time to be creative.

B6Capr7IIAApxIG.jpg

Jadeinchains

Yeah I want Lisa to stay and now that she seems to have left doatec she needs some new thing to do. I like the hairstyles except from the side ponytail since that seems to child-like for a mature person like Lisa.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I still don't understand Lisa.

She is behind Alpha 152 and Phase 4. but when Hayate gets locked in epsilon she is suddenly helping the ninja side of things?

Does she have any kind of moral or ethic?
She can't help that, she explained to Hayabusa in DOA5's story mode that as a scientist, she makes discoveries to better the world, this is because of Donovan's influence and she doesn't seem to realize it's actually wrong. Plus she did set Hayate free in DOA2 and they did meet in DOA4 so she probably does show some degree of care for him.

KwonJigglypuff

She is behind Alpha 152 and Phase 4. but when Hayate gets locked in epsilon she is suddenly helping the ninja side of things?

That's the problem. She is not well defined in terms of alignment. So it's hard for people to feel empathy for her.

This is how they could write her in the future game :
"Sick of all the unethical things she has done in the past, Lisa decides to move on from her previous career and use her scientific skills to make a better world. Hearing about the Calais migrants situation, she projects the construction of a 'smart village' to offer them a new departure.
> Step 1 : To get attention from the medias and politics, La Mariposa decides to make a comeback into the DOA scene! There, she meets an old blonde rival... will her ambitions match Mrs Armstrong's ?"
> Step 2 : To get money for her project, Lisa Hamilton decides to make a pact with Helena Douglas, and help her infiltrate MIST in order to take down Donovan once and for all!".

P2p1mbs

I'm guessing she was just tricked or manipulated into working for MIST in doa5. This could either make her look stupid for becoming a pawn or make Donovan more dangerous for being able to use her as one, feel free to interpret that as you want.

Seriously though, as much as I joke about her being dead, I really doubt she is. She's a doa girl, shes definitely coming back.

I'm really hoping that since Jann Lee is being made to play a bigger role in the story, that it ends with him getting KILLED and ultimately cut from the series.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I do not think Alpha 152 will be cut from a competitive stand-point alone. She's too prominent at tournaments and has headlined some of the best events we've had.

Would hope that none of the characters would be cut from DOA6; Team NINJA should know how we'd react to that. Naotara is the only character that needs a bullet to the dome.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD