You all need to make sure you understand what is going on before asking Team Ninja for nerfs/buffs.

shinryu

At -5 you can crush a 10i jab, at -4 you can crush 11i, etc. Any time someone does a string with a high or low follow-up you can just throw it out and crush the high and low (Ex. hitomi's 6kk/6k2k).

Mila can do P6PP > 3H+K for a pseudo any time and get hella advantage. After CB it's enough for a tackle to stop anything and take more damage than the guaranteed ground throw (especially if they hit a button). On lights you get a 6H+P that can only be stopped if they crush, and on Mids you get her 5H+P (not there's any point doing it).

Sorry, I thought in the other thread you were saying 3h+k gives you like +0 if they tech from p6pp. That's got to be closer to +11 at least then. That's actually ridiculous.

Edit: Ah, went back and reread the thread, it was p6pp 3pp you meant. That's still really good. If p6pp 3f+k works this well then her ground throw is really pointless except if it's the only thing that will hit guaranteed after the knockdown. I'd rather have +11 than mount any day.

Also, are you saying you can get off a throw that can't be attacked out of if they tech? That would confirm my find from the other day at least. I need to see if this works for Tina's 6pp6k.

Jefffcore

Sorry, I thought in the other thread you were saying 3h+k gives you like +0 if they tech from p6pp. That's got to be closer to +11 at least then. That's actually ridiculous.

Edit: Ah, went back and reread the thread, it was p6pp 3pp you meant. That's still really good. If p6pp 3f+k works this well then her ground throw is really pointless except if it's the only thing that will hit guaranteed after the knockdown. I'd rather have +11 than mount any day.

Also, are you saying you can get off a throw that can't be attacked out of if they tech? That would confirm my find from the other day at least. I need to see if this works for Tina's 6pp6k.

Yeah, if they tech you get a 6H+P that they can't attack out of unless they duck or jump.

If you tackle anyway after they're up you're taking more damage. If they press a button you can get like 180. (That's if the combo itself is on NH) Which is normally around 150 with the guaranteed mount.

shinryu

Exactly, it's all the benefits of taking the mount but with better damage and only mildly increased risk and oh you can do almost anything you want (does 7k work?, guessing it must if takedown will interrupt 11 frame mids). If 3f+k hits then you get damage and you can still do whatever you want. There's no point in setting up p+k juggles ever now. You should be able to p6pp just about everybody from 3p after a 3pp sit down stun too, which is absolutely guaranteed as far as I know. That's potent.

So that's back to high tier for Mila then. Sorry I doubted her.

GrandMasterson

I don't understand why Zack's Mobius rush and related strings have such a pitiful stun and low damage

Shouldn't you deserve a much longer stun/more damage for hitting your opponent with a string that is so easy to hold? I understand his game around that is to bait a counter and grab or go into other mix-ups, but that's with every character. It just seems like for him it's such a high risk/low reward, especially considering how negative he is on block with his kicks.

synce

Zack's always sucked aside from 4 but I think that was an accident on Team Ninja's part. They tryin to keep a brotha down... or something like that

Anyway their twitter updated... Next patch is almost done, details not pertaining to balance will be revealed soon.

Nate

So when will I hear the news that a patch is coming out and Hayate is gettin' some buffs bcuz I liek teh Hayatemon. Question mark.

Zeo

Next patch soon? God yes.

No buffs or nerfs hopefully. But if we do happen to see any. Some certain Hayate buffs would indeed be nice.

Musourenka

Increase the damage of holds, but if you hold wrong once, you lose the round automatically.

EDIT: In all seriousness, all I want are low-holds to be fixed, and here's how: Make standing throws work against low holds.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD