『DOA Online』『DOA2 Ultimate』Costume Mods

CoYoTe

Italy
Main Character
Helena Douglas
PSN ID
Neo_Raiser
"Moetaro?"
Kyo Kusanagi From The King Of Fighters (For Ein)
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif
Gx_003d 25_08_2020 14_50_12 (2).png

Attachments

• Kyo Kusanagi DOA2U.rar
    793 KB · Views: 14
  • Kyo kusanagi.rar
    1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: DestructionBomb

CoYoTe

Italy
Main Character
Helena Douglas
PSN ID
Neo_Raiser
Has anyone figured out how to make these costumes work with the original DOA2U? Especially the swimsuit generator?
the costumes from doax doesnt work in doa2u beacuse they don't have the bones.However they work in DOAO if you open SLoaderC5.exe or QloaderC5_IPFSD.exe

for the costumes modded for doa2u if you want to use them at the start without waiting to unlock them:
  1. Use Ninja Toolbox
  2. Open datahdd2.afs
  3. select "export all" to export the original XPRs of the game and put the XPRs it into a folder
  4. Rename The XPR and the CAT file names That you modded with the names of the original Names of the Xpr and the cat file that you want to replace.(Example:Replace the original ein00.Cat with the modded one from the nightwing.Rar file, then rename the modded ein02~25.xpr from the nightwing DOA2U.rar file to ein00.xpr and overwrite the original ein00.xpr).
  5. select "import"
  6. in the section "Directory to import the files from" select the folder who conatins the original XPR Files that you extracted
  7. in the section "new Archive file" select and Overwrite the original datahhd2.afs file.

Last edited:

CoYoTe

Italy
Main Character
Helena Douglas
PSN ID
Neo_Raiser

View attachment 31626
im trying to remove the skirt and the other things from the costume but the the costume as a whole is good
Gx_003d 12_09_2020 01_34_41 (2).png

Reactions: Alpha-001

CoYoTe

Italy
Main Character
Helena Douglas
PSN ID
Neo_Raiser
Hello Members of this community,i've finally figured it out how to put the big shoulder pads for my kasumi 's mod that resembled her C3 costume from DOA2
Gx_003d 17_09_2020 00_26_33 (2).png

However there's only a little problem when i use it in doa2u
Cxbx-Reloaded fa6387a (Sep  8 2020) _ Emulating TC-006 v1.06 (Dead or Alive Ultimate) 17_09_20...png

the shoulder pads aren't rendered properly beacuse of the cat file that i still haven't figured it out beacuse it's very diffuclt to edit it.
if i finish the costume i will let you know,See you around...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?