Characters 5 most played characters Online

Brute

Standard Donor
Man. So weird that everyone runs into Hayabusa so much. I guess it really is that people just won't pick him once they see me using him. Funny.

David Gregg

Man. So weird that everyone runs into Hayabusa so much. I guess it really is that people just won't pick him once they see me using him. Funny.

You should pull a sneak attack and not have him listed as your main (just leave that blank) and go into ranked matches so that your opponent can't see who you pick. Maybe then you'll verse more Ryu's? Idk I honestly don't verse him that much on XBL. It's not rare to fight him but I don't see him as much as some of these people are saying they do.

Brute

Standard Donor
You should pull a sneak attack and not have him listed as your main (just leave that blank) and go into ranked matches so that your opponent can't see who you pick. Maybe then you'll verse more Ryu's? Idk I honestly don't verse him that much on XBL. It's not rare to fight him but I don't see him as much as some of these people are saying they do.
I don't play ranked because I have to wait 20-to-infinity minutes just to get a match. Then I have to worry about their connection, if they'll accept after seeing my rank, etc. I did have Leon as my "main" (was on most played) back in the day, but I didn't seem to run into any more Hayabusas than usual.

LightSonic

My most seen are:
1. Ryu Hayabusa (He's popular. Everyone uses him...)
2. Hitomi (Same as Ryu. It's like she's everywhere)
3. Kasumi
4. Helena
5. Ayane

Least seen:
1. Akira
2. Leifang (I used to see Leifang's in vanilla DOA5, but only came across a few in 5U o_O)
3. Ein

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I keep running into Momiji a lot and I cannot stand that bitch. I really hope this is her only game appearance, because I hate fighting against her. It's like people spam the same combos over and I still lose. It makes me discouraged about my fighting abilities, to be honest. :(

Batcommander

all i fight are the four ninjas + Momiji. :mad:

i hardly fight any Leons or Eins. Finding a Bass is like finding a shiny pokemon.

Brute

Standard Donor
oof, i stand corrected! I thought she was a shrine maiden or something,
She is, but she was also trained to be a ninja by Hayabusa, so she is a ninja of the Hayabusa Ninja Clan.

And yeah, the lore is confusing and makes little sense. Not worth investing time into understanding unless you're a sadly obsessive soul (like me).

xFatalDMG

Here in Japan, a lot of people love to use Kokoro, Kasumi, Hayate, and Ayane. They seem to be the most commonly used on a daily basis.

Then you have a handful of Jacky's, Ein, and a slow influx of Tinas

Pictured Mind

I see a lot of Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate (almost never saw that guy in vanilla, suddenly everyone is playing him. : ( ) oh and Hitomi.

I used to see a lot of Rachel players but when she got nerfed people seem to have dropped her instantly (LOL).

Last edited:

Sgaragarru

I see a lot of Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate (almost never saw that guy in vanilla, suddenly everyone is playing him. : ( ) oh and Hitomi.

I used to see a lot of Rachel players but when she got nerfed people seem to have dropped her instantly (LOL).

yeah only the ppl who like op characters...Rachel even after the nerf is still a very good character

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD