Characters 5 most played characters Online

Brute

Standard Donor
On PSN, Argentina/Chile/Uruguay/Brasil region:
I'd say Hayabusa, Hayate, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila are the most played from my experience. There are a lot of chars I haven't faced yet in 5U, like Bayman or Leon. The game is not very popular around this parts of the world, tho.
I could have sworn I fought you with Leon before...

Number 13

On ranked/lobby

XBL Most frequently I seen in order.
1. Hayabusa (Izuna Drops, flashy teleports, Ninpo blasts, NG series main protagonist, etc etc etc)
2. Kasumi (DoA series Main character, relatively low learning curve character for beginners, flashy teleports, frequently tries to abuse quick jabs to overwhelm opponent, popular DoA female)
3. Hitomi ( Another relatively low learning curve character for beginners, Simple straightforward karate fighting style that knocks opponents away, popular DoA female).
4. Hayate (2nd most common male character I come across after Hayabusa, people love to spam that wind dash, more people use him over his Ein persona, pretty flashy ninja in his own right.
5. Helena ( The higher level players online tend to use her frequently, popular DoA female, most didn't drop her in 5U because she is still good without the FT stuff)

Honorable mention to Rachel, but she had a sudden spike decrease of usage once her foot stomp move was normalized.

Argentus

Where in the hell are these Leons and milas? I main both and the only time I see another is when they try to beat me with my own chaeacters, after losing to them too much.

Chapstick

Where in the hell are these Leons and milas? I main both and the only time I see another is when they try to beat me with my own chaeacters, after losing to them too much.
I see them all the time, especially Milas. Mila's actually free right now until the 26th so no doubt you'll see some at some point.

Edit-if you're playing on the ps3 of course

AkaShocka

Ummm. I don't know about Mila but I never see Leon anywhere. The only Leons I've ever fought was DontFortkWithMe and x2cool4u. Other than that, i have never ran into a Leon.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Last couple of days ive been fight some dude called Stormray Voice who uses him. hes they guy who tried to use my own main against me after he won one match -_-

AkaShocka

Last couple of days ive been fight some dude called Stormray Voice who uses him. hes they guy who tried to use my own main against me after he won one match -_-
lol yea. I've fight many people like that. They win a match and go "I'll show him how to use that character" but they always end up losing. Its funny.

Argentus

I see them all the time, especially Milas. Mila's actually free right now until the 26th so no doubt you'll see some at some point.

Edit-if you're playing on the ps3 of course

i run into plenty of Leons and Milas

Ummm. I don't know about Mila but I never see Leon anywhere. The only Leons I've ever fought was DontFortkWithMe and x2cool4u. Other than that, i have never ran into a Leon.

I've only come across a couple of each. Like 1 Leon, which i think was dontforkwitme, and a Mila here and there, but still very scarce. And except fir fork, they never know how to use them. They try to use Leon as a strikers or spam desert falcon as if it were izuna drop, and witg Mila they just juggle with a few basic stuns, not using any of her strengths at all.

AkaShocka

I've only come across a couple of each. Like 1 Leon, which i think was dontforkwitme, and a Mila here and there, but still very scarce. And except fir fork, they never know how to use them. They try to use Leon as a strikers or spam desert falcon as if it were izuna drop, and witg Mila they just juggle with a few basic stuns, not using any of her strengths at all.
The only mila I know that isn't free and also dangerous is Something-Unique. He is the only person I've seen use her "right"

Brute

Standard Donor
Those complaining about not seeing Leon, come unto me.

I will make you fight Leon until your knuckles bleed.

Davey2100

Apart from the obvious ninjas, I mostly see:

mila
jan lee
Helena
Tina

Pretty much don't see rachel anymore.

lately in general i've been seeing more varied character usage tho.

Chapstick

I really can't wait for Rig to be paid again because he is literally all I see lately and he's a pain to fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD