Characters 5 most played characters Online

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah, it seems thanks to CF you run into alot of Ninjas on PSN not that I can complain since I'm one of the CF guys but I play Busa on both consoles lol. I have faced alot of newby types with Busa who were clearly new to using him or just using him cuz he's the Ninja Gaiden guy though, can't tell you how many Busa's I have faced that just did 1, 2 punch kick etc. at me.

I'm not the best at Busa in fact I'm still a beginner myself, but I hope when I mirrored them they learned a thing or two since I did put a few of them in my combos and Izunas haha

Yaguar

On PSN I see most:
1) Hayabusa
2) Alpha-152
3) Kasumi/Ayane (about the same)
4) Lisa
5) Christie

Within friend groups though it is completely different:
1) Sarah
2) Ayane
3) Tina
4) Lisa
5) Helena/Christie/Eliot/Kasumi/Hayate - Subs.

Top 3 for the least I've seen by randoms would be:
1) Zack
2) Gen Fu
3) Momiji (I just don't run into anyone else who uses her or they won't mirror (she's set as my main so it is a guess))

UpSideDownGRUNT

On PSN I see most:
1) Hayabusa
2) Alpha-152
3) Kasumi/Ayane (about the same)
4) Lisa
5) Christie

Within friend groups though it is completely different:
1) Sarah
2) Ayane
3) Tina
4) Lisa
5) Helena/Christie/Eliot/Kasumi/Hayate - Subs.

1) Zack
2) Gen Fu
3) Momiji (I just don't run into anyone else who uses her or they won't mirror (she's set as my main so it is a guess))
See.. My experience is the polar opposite on Xbox, using your layout if you don't mind:
On XBL randoms I see most:
1) Helena
2) Christie
3) Momiji (alot of Momiji's on XBL)
4) Rachel
5) Hitomi

Within Jay's stream lobby when that was a thing:
1) Lisa
2) Christie
3) Hayabusa (alot of fun mirrors were had)
4) Ein/Hitomi
5) Bass/Tina/Mila

1) Zack
2) Gen Fu
3) Leon and anyone else I haven't mentioned

Yaguar

See.. My experience is the polar opposite on Xbox

Interesting to see the difference in character choice. I rarely see Hitomi unless it's picked in a lobby (me and qood use her now and then).

Eliot pops up a lot in our lobby matches which is fun to see him but it's a shame it isn't from randoms.
I should probably add that lobby matches do see a few Jann Lee's but still not as high as the rest are represented. Helena is probably on par with if just a little bit under.

Mila is dead on PSN (from what I see). I know two people who use her. There would be 3 if I hadn't dropped her.

Sarah gets a lot of representation in our lobbies but that is because two people main her (or at least use her a lot). That is a hell of a fun match to fight. Going up against someone who actually has frame traps that work.

Sgaragarru

Interesting to see the difference in character choice. I rarely see Hitomi unless it's picked in a lobby (me and qood use her now and then).

Eliot pops up a lot in our lobby matches which is fun to see him but it's a shame it isn't from randoms.
I should probably add that lobby matches do see a few Jann Lee's but still not as high as the rest are represented. Helena is probably on par with if just a little bit under.

Mila is dead on PSN (from what I see). I know two people who use her. There would be 3 if I hadn't dropped her.

Sarah gets a lot of representation in our lobbies but that is because two people main her (or at least use her a lot). That is a hell of a fun match to fight. Going up against someone who actually has frame traps that work.

i'm a Mila player ç_ç

Pictured Mind

See.. My experience is the polar opposite on Xbox, using your layout if you don't mind:
1) Helena
2) Christie
4) Rachel
5) Hitomi

A lot of Momiji's on XBL? I only saw a lot of Miji's in the first week or something. Well, I guess it's just like how Brute doesn't see any Hayabusa's while I see so many of them.

yeah only the ppl who like op characters...Rachel even after the nerf is still a very good character

Rachel is not bad. It just shows you who the real Rachel fans are I guess.

Darth Lotonic X

No specific order, but I run into these characters constantly:
  • Ayane
  • Hitomi
  • Kasumi
  • Hayabusa
  • Helena
I almost never see any Zack, Gen Fu, or Jacky players.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm not the best at Busa in fact I'm still a beginner myself, but I hope when I mirrored them they learned a thing or two since I did put a few of them in my combos and Izunas haha
I always try and toss people into Izuna loops. It's exceptionally easy with Scrubbybusas, though. 6-7 per match becomes quite easy.

QueenJakheiho

1) Helena
2) Christie
4) Rachel
5) Hitomi

Within Jay's stream lobby when that was a thing:
1) Lisa
2) Christie
3) Hayabusa (alot of fun mirrors were had)
4) Ein/Hitomi
5) Bass/Tina/Mila

Oh, that suprise me, cause on PSN Christie Player rarely.

AkaShocka

1. Ryu
2. Kasumi
3. Ayane
4. Hitomi
Same thing everyday. I NEVER see Ein AT ALL unless I'm playing Tenryuga.
And the Christie thing, it is rare to see a GOOD Christie, Christie mashers are all over the place. When I 1st got Ultimate Rachel was everywhere, now that her stomp is nerfed I NEVER see her at all lmao. I never even see Momiji that much surprisingly. I thought everyone was gonna pick her fast, safe, ridiculous, happy ass all the time but I don't ever see her. PSN is free because of Core Fighters. All these Ryus and Ayanes are just free as fuck, especially those Ayanes lmao.
On the other hand, In Europe and Asia lobbies I see alot of Akiras surprisingly and Rig.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I NEVER see Ein AT ALL unless I'm playing Tenryuga.
PSN is free because of Core Fighters. All these Ryus and Ayanes are just free as fuck, especially those Ayanes lmao
No Eins? you should play me lol Ein is pretty much all I've been using lately unless it's a Busa mirror with Brute or Nameless.

As for the Ryu thing I agree, alot of newbie Busas all over PSN it's really nice playing Brute (them Izuna baits lol) and Nameless reminds me of the quality Busas I play alot on Xbox haha.

And I feel you with PSN Ayanes alot of griefers and people who only know one like 3 moves lol. I have yet to fight an Ayane that actually fights me proper outside friend groups and XBL lol

Brute

Standard Donor
As for the Ryu thing I agree, alot of newbie Busas all over PSN it's really nice playing Brute (them Izuna baits lol) and Nameless reminds me of the quality Busas I play alot on Xbox haha.
Good to know I'm not lumped in with the regular PSN crowd. xD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Good to know I'm not lumped in with the regular PSN crowd. xD
Compared to the majority of CF Busa's I find. You, G-gill, Ballr and Nameless look like Master xD

Hell I even look like I know what I'm doing compared to them bless them atleast they're fans right? always nice to see new blood in the Super Ninja family no matter how good or bad they are.

Derga

The top 2 in my experiense seems to be Hayabusa and Ayane, with a little Hitomi added to the mix. Stumbled upon a hell of a lot of Christies in the vanilla days.

Also to all Hayabusa's out there, 4+pk isn't that good that you should spam it all the time. Ditto on Ayanes ppkkk and 236k.

FakeSypha

On PSN, Argentina/Chile/Uruguay/Brasil region:
I'd say Hayabusa, Hayate, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila are the most played from my experience. There are a lot of chars I haven't faced yet in 5U, like Bayman or Leon. The game is not very popular around this parts of the world, tho.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD