Characters 5 most played characters Online

SniperLum

I don't know if exist another thread like this.
Like every single fighting game doa5u have a very short list of pg that are used online (though i have seen worst situations like in SF and "ohmygodkilik" in soulcalibur 4)

So if you think that i'm right what's your list of 5 pg most met?(and the 3 less)
Mine are:

MOST
1) Ryu Hayabusa (around the 70%)
2) Kokoro
3) Kasumi
4) Hayate (since the last patch is escalating quickly)
5) Momiji
LESS
1) Leon (just twice)
2) Zack (never seen)
3) Bayman (just once)

Aspect

not sure what you mean by pg but, the most played characters I've seen online are Ryu, Kasumi, Ayane, and Alpha. My best guess is that a lot of them are core fighters players. Maybe its just me but I rarely fight people's displayed "main" character and end up fighting a ton of Rigs.

o_YUE_o

Kokoro? The 2nd most used?! Thats impossible
omg.gif

Sgaragarru

not sure what you mean by pg but, the most played characters I've seen online are Ryu, Kasumi, Ayane, and Alpha. My best guess is that a lot of them are core fighters players. Maybe its just me but I rarely fight people's displayed "main" character and end up fighting a ton of Rigs.

Pg is the abbreviation for Personaggio (character)

btw yeah the ninjas are the most used..maybe because i'm on ps3 and a lot of ppl have core fighters...other characters that i saw a lot around are Tina,Kokoro,and the VF characters

David Gregg

Hmm...well since there's no CF on XBL you definitely see a lot more variety in characters (however there's less players compared to PSN so there's tradeoffs). So it sounds like the 4 ninjas are used a lot more on the PSN but you still see them commonly on XBL. Can't think of 5 characters most used though. I can tell you I rarely play against Bass or Zack online.

Edit: I take that back I've fought a sh*t ton of Jann Lees.

AkaShocka

I rarely ever see Kokoro but I do agree that Ryu is everywhere. Sick and tired of fighting him now, not as fun as it used to be :/

Brute

Standard Donor
1) Ayane
2) Ayane
3) Ayane
4) Ayane
5) Ayane

I actually don't see many Ryus. It might be that the guys who normally play him see me in the lobby and go "Oh, well I don't wanna pit my Ryu up against his" or something like that.
Other than fucking Ayane, the ones I tend to see most are Helena, Kokoro, Mila and Tina.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Now that I think about it, I do tend to get a lot of Christie, Mila, Rig, Jann Lee, and Hitomi. I can deal with Christie and Mila, but I hate fighting Rig, Jann Lee, and Hitomi.

ChainCombo

Hayabusa

Hayate

Jann Lee

Lisa

Ayane

Kasumi

Alpha-152

That pretty much sums it up on my end of the spectrum. :rolleyes:

Chapstick

Apart from the ninjas, I've been seeing a crapload of Tinas lately. Kokoro and Hitomi are pretty popular too.

Now that Rachel is free on psn I'm sure we'll be seeing quite a lot of her. I saw 4 tonight.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Most I see are;
XBL:
Helena
Christie
Momiji
Rachel (although less so since the nerfs)
Ein
Hitomi

PSN:
Ayane
Kasumi
Hayate
Hayabusa
Hitomi
Leon

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well I only really played PSN after the 1.03 patch so yeah lol

I very rarely get to play PSN so I haven't seen too many Leon's but more so than I have on XBL can say the same for the Ninjas never met so many Ayanes and Kasumis XBL Ninjas are not rare but much less common.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Hayabusa (very often)
Helena (a little more often than Christie)
Christie (pretty often)
Hitomi (free Hitomi month was over forever ago, you can stop playing her now)
Kokoro (and I still can't fight her)

I don't know how you guys see Leon and Mila online so often, I run into Mila once every couple of weeks (unless it is S.U. they usually go down fast) and of the four Leons I've played since launch one of them didn't know what he was doing (sent me a message about how stupid Leon is to play as after trying to insult me about how Leon is my main, happened a couple days ago) and another I didn't consider to actually be a Leon player (probably never knew Leon existed prior to 5U).

Squizzo

Hayabusa
Ayane
Leon
Jann Lee
Kasumi

I also see quite a lot of Kokoro, Helena, Rachel, Hitomi and Hayate players.
Rarely ever see Zack, Brad, Gen, Bass or Rig

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD