A New Character for DOA5U Arcade Edition

doa5ua_thumb.jpg
Tecmo Koei released Dead or Alive 5 last year, followed by Dead or Alive 5 Plus for Vita, and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is in stores now. Believe it or not, Ultimate isn’t the final incarnation of Team Ninja’s fighting game. Sega will distribute Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade throughout Japan this winter. It’s based on the console game with one key difference—Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade has Tengu a new character. Tecmo haven’t announced if Tengu this extra character will be available as downloadable content on PS3 and Xbox 360 yet.

Kooooowaaaaapaaaaa
Cowabunga

Last edited:
Pretty sure there might be some gameplay/balance change updates. Can't wait to see how well the game will be received in Japanese arcades.

I love Irene, but I really hope that this character could be Tengu, so making fully complete the roster of DoA5U (Tengu is the only character appeared in the main series for more than 1 game and currently missing).

In quality of an old character with a fanbase really fond of him, Tengu Bankotsubo really needs to be in the game.

S
As far as I remember, if I'm wrong someone please correct me, TN said that they won't add characters as dlc.
It's funny, but looks like they've changed their mind.
Well, change the subject. I'm not expected a brand new character. Probably Tengu, or another old DOA character, or another Virtua Fighter guest.

As far as I remember, if I'm wrong someone please correct me, TN said that they won't add characters as dlc.
It's funny, but looks like they've changed their mind.
Well, change the subject. I'm not expected a brand new character. Probably Tengu, or another old DOA character, or another Virtua Fighter guest.

Weeeeeeell, on a technical basis, they said that about DOA5, not 5U, so they wouldn't be breaking any rules here. And eevn if not, SHHH! Don't remind them! I don't care if they add 1 character for DLC. If it's tengu, they can take my money.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD