DOA5U Akira Tutor Nights - Xbox

EDog21

I'll try to make the next event with my scrubby Akira. Only issue is my connection is not the greatest, but don't mind playing if you'll are ok with it.

Incognito

Last night's collab was pretty damn educational. But still, we got our very long session in, Zeo. Next week, we can have that collab night (hopefully). Many a new things were discovered. I still need to be a bit more creative with my combos. Watching Sly preform some of his combos honestly reminded me of Neo. Showed me I'm not getting the best of what I could do damage-wise with Akira. So into the lab I shall go.

Incognito

I've yet to figure it out but I saw something today that peeked my interest. I was practicing my 3H+K, P movements, and after I hit one of 3H+K's instead of a regular P's he instantly did Akira's 33P. I don't know how I did it.. But if anybody knows anything about that, I'd be grateful to know what the hell just happened. Maybe I'll discover it on my own eventually.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I see, I'll try that next time I'm on. Thanks.
I figured out two forced tech combos last night. When the :P+K: slap hits, they have to essentially be grounded. The two combos are:
a. (Off of a :H*+K: on 3rd hit) :6_::P:, :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
b. (Off of a CB) :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:

I got them working last night (when my KNEE! wasn't full retard). You can easilly rob someone of their health bar with two combo A's into a CB dragon gunner ender.

Ghosty-J

Saw Zeo in action for the first time in one of Siegfried's uploaded replays, and holy crud MINDBLOWN x.x
I'm considering getting the game for 360 as well so I can get in on these sessions, but it's unlikely that's gonna happen.

Incognito

Saw Zeo in action for the first time in one of Siegfried's uploaded replays, and holy crud MINDBLOWN x.x
I'm considering getting the game for 360 as well so I can get in on these sessions, but it's unlikely that's gonna happen.
Do ittttttttttttttttttt! I would love for you to be here. At least get the game and join in for the sessions. You'd love it here more than the PS3 (:<

Zeo

Great collab tonight with Sly and Galen and Neo was there for a while too. Never seen so many Akiras in one room. It's really interesting to see the varying styles of play with each Akira. Each of us has our own unique way of playing with him.

Incognito

Great collab tonight with Sly and Galen and Neo was there for a while too. Never seen so many Akiras in one room. It's really interesting to see the varying styles of play with each Akira. Each of us has our own unique way of playing with him.
There would've been one or two more Akira players but neither of them were online at the time. I told one of them about the session 'cause he wants to get better with Akira but he got off. And the other player is currently on right now. I directed him towards Neo since I was getting tired. But yeah, I've never had so much fun playing with all these other Akira players. Zeo, you now know how awkwardly amazing our conversations are, and I know you loved every second of them lol. More intense matches next week!

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
It would appear that I'm the least talented of the lot of you guys. I'll see what I can do about that in upcoming weeks.

Incognito

Well, honestly, Sly and I already know pretty much exactly what the other person knows. We decided not to really do it this week. I mean, it would've been a waste. It's just me and him. I joined his lobby and we've been playing this whole time with some others so it's no big deal. We've both been using Akira so you really didn't miss anything.

Incognito

For the record, the session this week was only between Neo and I so nothing was really missed (outside of more epic matches). Just wanted to give everybody an update in case you were worried that you missed out on some new tech or info you were unaware of at the time. I'm hoping maybe we can get more people who were interested in the sessions to make yourself known. Again, if you're interested in learning more Akira tech, or just having good matches with others, please, send anybody on this thread a friend request (or a message if our friends list is full). Any PSN users that are interested in playing, just let me know since I can play on the PSN with you. Be warned: my Akira on the PSN sucks in comparison to my 360 Akira because my converter gives me laggy inputs (so knee combos are virtually impossible for me -_-). Anyways, the session is still on for next week! Hope we can see some new Akira players show us their skill!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD