DOA5U Akira Tutor Nights - Xbox

Incognito

I don't know if anyone besides, Sly actually does the collaboration nights anymore. Zeo, plays seldom or never. Neo hardly gets on anymore as well. Bakano, Sly and I are about the only few Akira's that are good and actually still get on to play. So I wouldn't feel too bad about missing.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I really only do these by request now. I originally started this idea in hopes that people would help me learn the character. No one actually intentionally taught me anything, rather they just beat my ass for two weeks straight. I had mental notes taken and then tried to improve my tactics week by week. After about the 3rd week, everyone stopped showing up and I'd have random sessions with Bakano and Incognito instead.

I'd be happy to help ya with any questions if I'm online. When I say any question, I mean any question. It can be something easy from execution up to something advanced like a kill combo.

GLVMAKira

Cool once I get this online pass I'll start the series...I gotta stay focus of my goal of winning a tourney with him I just hope I don't get too salty and give up...gotta stay believing that losing and getting tips to improve my game will be worth it.

Zeo

Yeah, I'd like to revive this, at least for next week. Next Wednesday can be a special "Get Zeo up to speed" night. It's a little difficult getting ahold of other Akira players and you guys are definitely more current than me. I'm learning some of the new stuff (Like that new max damage CB combo with only 2 knees holy crap.) but it's not muscle memory and there are some setups I probably don't know yet.

Also it'd be just a good way to improve my overall game and shake off the remaining rust. I might hit up Neo to show up as well if he gets on. I played him and he's more or less on the same skill level as me with maybe a drop or two in his execution.

Can I count on you guys, yeah?

Incognito

Yeah, I'd like to revive this, at least for next week. Next Wednesday can be a special "Get Zeo up to speed" night. It's a little difficult getting ahold of other Akira players and you guys are definitely more current than me. I'm learning some of the new stuff (Like that new max damage CB combo with only 2 knees holy crap.) but it's not muscle memory and there are some setups I probably don't know yet.

Also it'd be just a good way to improve my overall game and shake off the remaining rust. I might hit up Neo to show up as well if he gets on. I played him and he's more or less on the same skill level as me with maybe a drop or two in his execution.

Can I count on you guys, yeah?

You can count on me, yeah. I'll talk to Sly about it if he hasn't already seen this.

Zeo

Generally the nights were always 9PM. But if that's not a good time I'll need to hear what time is so I can try to free it up beforehand.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Also, bring your headset. Trying to collaborate through text chat makes me want to slit my wrists.

Zeo

Hey, I might be a little late guys. I'll say around 9:30. Sorry for the short notice.

Kurukurtz

i get the feeling i'll be back here soon, going from one baji fighter to the other is really hard. I have a hard time with his 2H+kp, WS 46p

Nuke-Nin

i get the feeling i'll be back here soon, going from one baji fighter to the other is really hard. I have a hard time with his 2H+kp, WS 46p
After you spam 2H+K over and over untill it connects wait for akira's animation to finish before inputing 46:5:3P

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD