Am I the only one who wants Raidou?????!!!!

Characters I want are Genra, Shiden, Genshin, Joe Hayabusa, Doku, Muramasa, Theodore, and RAIDOU. Does anyone else care about Raidou?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 230
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 363
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 268

Argentus

A) I also want Doku
B) only want raidou of he's more like he was in the 2u opening, rather than an Akuma clone.

_raidou.jpg

David Gregg

Nyo-Tengu and Phase 4 are confirmation that they will not be bringing back bosses from previous games. He would return in this game as a different character with a modified move set if it even happens at all. Same with Genra (who actually has a better chance of being added given Donovan who has his mask).

Nyo-Tengu and Phase 4 are confirmation that they will not be bringing back bosses from previous games. He would return in this game as a different character with a modified move set if it even happens at all. Same with Genra (who actually has a better chance of being added given Donovan who has his mask).
That may be true but unlike the other two Raidou is a more solid character if that makes sense. It wouldn't be right to replace him with a totally different character with same move set. I pray they just make a clone of him...yeah yeah Hayate can have a rematch and redeem himself....MAYBE Team Greg (inside joke) will stop making him look bad......

David Gregg

That may be true but unlike the other two Raidou is a more solid character if that makes sense.

It doesn't actually but I understand how you feel when a character you like is replaced by someone else.

It wouldn't be right to replace him with a totally different character with same move set. I pray they just make a clone of him...yeah yeah Hayate can have a rematch and redeem himself....MAYBE Team Greg (inside joke) will stop making him look bad......

My middle name is spelled Gregg, but I'm flattered that people talk about me behind my back. Like I've said before I have nothing against Ein just made a point when someone made a hypocritical statement. ;)

RoboJoe

I can get behind bringing Raidou back. I want to see that throw in doa5, y'all know the one. If TN brings his moveset back, please don't give it to a female. Make a similar "old" man character with a personality like Tekken's Heihachi and give the moveset to him. That is my dream.

Argentus

Wasn't raidou a Charade/Duval/5story mode Alpha style copycat character? I didn't play dimensions, but in doa1 I remember him using the moves of the other characters.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
its like this ...
we need someone... Evil ... like Pure Evil...
Honestly No1 else fits that category as much as Raidou...

I could care less about the other possibilities...

Donovan may work since he has the Genra mask ... but remember that ayane is the one that actually has the weapon ... (DOA3 Ending)... but he's nowhere near as awesome as Raidou..

Also, THAT MUSTACHE !! it must return...

TOBMAST3R

RAIDOU needs to shine again! He is super badass. I hope to see unique win quotes against Ayane, Kasumi and Hayate!!

synce

His style was never unique enough for me to care about him but I agree with Cow, DOA needs a villain badly. Outside of former bosses this series has no evil characters and the 'bad girls' were turned into jokes in DOA5. Even Nyotengu looks like a vanillafied version of someone like Juri or Tira, and we definitely have no Akuma or Kazuya type pure evil characters.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Btw.. TN is watching this thread...
Although their DLC cast is probably preplanned...

It might shed some light on future installments.

David Gregg

Like I said I have always been for bringing old bosses back (some of you may have remembered this that I made for a thread and I actually saw it on FB weeks ago that someone posted it there as well. XD)
villain.png

However after watching the boss I've wanted in this game for the past 2 years who has been playable in more DOA's than any other boss to date (DOA2, 4, and D) being replaced why would we expect any other boss to make it in? I know I come across as salty (and I am) but I think I'm being pretty realistic as well.

It doesn't actually but I understand how you feel when a character you like is replaced by someone else.

My middle name is spelled Gregg, but I'm flattered that people talk about me behind my back. Like I've said before I have nothing against Ein just made a point when someone made a hypocritical statement. ;)
I say he's a more solid character because he has history behind him. Tengu was just a fiend causing trouble so replacing him is simple. Kasumi Alpha was just a clone. If they brought out a new character who was suppose to be Raidou I don't see how it would work, only way it would make sense is a clone.

David Gregg

I say he's a more solid character because he has history behind him.

I think you'll need a couple more reasons than that if you want to convince TN but hey if you think you can get him in the game more power to you. You guys may want to try a new method of presenting him though I've learned that spamming TN's FB/twitter with character requests isn't very effective and often annoys the hell out of them (hence why they did the Tengu april fools day joke on us).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD