DOA5LR Analysis of Honoka's Moveset

My rants and rages are now done in private groups. Same goes for my objective analytics, as well.

I was going to reupload her command training with a special bonus, too. But as per TN's request, I held off (not that it made a bit of difference, but I'd rather they not loathe me for various reasons).
I salute you my friend ¶¶ you have done well. now Raidou's combo challenge leak would give you Prime Minister status.

David Gregg

Hey KING JAIMY I mentioned this in the other thread but I believe the kick in Hissatsu-no-Kamae is actually Zack's Rising Knee (66K). I only mention this b/c iirc Raidou's was slightly different and had a follow up move after his 33K.

Zeo

Honoka doesn't seem to have any OH at the moment correct?

No doesn't look like it. As far as things she lacks, OHs, Parries and Sabakis and command throws appear to be absent, but as far as strikes go, she has everything under the sun, and a pressure forward throw for good measure, so she'll be fine. Only questions at this point lie in her frame data and safety.

DontForkWitMe

So all she swagger jacked from Leon is his high P and mid k Hold, good, can't have this bitch tarnishing the greatness of his best moves

oh and

F-Salad_o_129602.gif

KING JAIMY

Hey KING JAIMY I mentioned this in the other thread but I believe the kick in Hissatsu-no-Kamae is actually Zack's Rising Knee (66K). I only mention this b/c iirc Raidou's was slightly different and had a follow up move after his 33K.
Edited in the OP. Plus I mentioned 46P for Leon, because it's not very clear who it really belongs too. The animations are way too similar imo.

PhoenixVFIRE

From the combo challenge video, I definitely saw Helena's Bokuho 6PP accidentally inputted at the 3:29 mark, which is another move I don't remember being in her command training. Yeah, she's definitely unfinished....

KING JAIMY

From the combo challenge video, I definitely saw Helena's Bokuho 6PP accidentally inputted at the 3:29 mark, which is another move I don't remember being in her command training. Yeah, she's definitely unfinished....
Yeah she is gonna have a lot more moves than is listed. I can't watch the video now unfortunately because my internet refuses to load videos. But I will add it in for now. Thanks for the heads-up.

Nightpup

No doesn't look like it. As far as things she lacks, OHs, Parries and Sabakis and command throws appear to be absent, but as far as strikes go, she has everything under the sun, and a pressure forward throw for good measure, so she'll be fine. Only questions at this point lie in her frame data and safety.
This. She's a polar opposite to Raidou. Raidou inherits all of the ninja's moves, and has grappler tools such as the strongest offensive hold in the game(at least it was in Dimensions). Salad inherited all of the non-ninja's moves, and is much more striker-oriented. A lot faster and has very good juggles.

Nikotsumi

This. She's a polar opposite to Raidou. Raidou inherits all of the ninja's moves, and has grappler tools such as the strongest offensive hold in the game(at least it was in Dimensions). Salad inherited all of the non-ninja's moves, and is much more striker-oriented. A lot faster and has very good juggles.
Yeah, not only she don't have OHs and offensive holds, she also has very few throws and they do not seem very strong, except for Hnk throws and Ein's 33T (if the damage is the same) but i guess it is right 'cause she has a GREAT mix up game, the only thing that i find strange is that she only has 1 low throw (so far) and we know that all the characters have at least 2 low throws

Kronin

In the end seemed that I was right when I predicted that the second character added would have been the exact opposite of Raidou, a female and new character (but we already know it) faster and oriented to strings. The difference is that Team NINJA was able to accomplish it in a way that no one would have expected, through a mimic character. By the way we still need to know better her complete moveset before to reach definitive conclusions.

AsheMann21

I'd rather they don't give her all the BKO tools because that would be plain dumb.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD