Any LGBT community?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
this has to be the steamiest thread on FSD right?

It's close... XD

Not one fuck given. They can see the title and should know what to expect upon clicking it. There will always be gay bashers anywhere you go, and at the end of the day I think they are jealous more than they are irritated that there are people that enjoy talking about sex, attractions & feel safe talking about it.

Straight men often times battle with pride & insecurities. I do not waste my time feeling that way.

Last edited:

onelasttime

It's close... XD

HA have you been waiting to reply until you published that

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's close... XD

Not one fuck given. They can see the title and should know what to expect upon clicking it. There will always be gay bashers anywhere you go, and at the end of the day I think they are jealous more than they are irritated that there are people that enjoy talking about sex, attractions & feel safe talking about it.

Straight men often times battle with pride & insecurities. I do not waste my time feeling that way.
Yeah that's how ir was for me when I was closeted but I soon realized the magic that is men and their ass and thigh jiggle<3 Mmmm xD

Cabecote

This reminded me, that the other day on GameFAQs, an user (that also visits FSD) went on a tangent because he thinks Diego is gay, and that somehow would be a bad thing.
Granted he was also complaining about Diego being latino and acting triggered because, in his mind, he doesn't represent USA patriotism (*side eye*), so...
giphy.gif

TBH, my inner chaotic-spiteful self, just wants TN to confirm/(re)make Diego as LGBT+, so I can snack watching these type of people being forever-mad
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
This reminded me, that the other day on GameFAQs, an user (that also visits FSD) went on a tangent because he thinks Diego is gay, and that somehow would be a bad thing.
Granted he was also complaining about Diego being latino and acting triggered because, in his mind, he doesn't represent USA patriotism (*side eye*), so...
giphy.gif

TBH, my inner chaotic-spiteful self, just wants TN to confirm/(re)make Diego as LGBT+, so I can snack watching these type of people being forever-mad
giphy.gif
I saw people bitch on twitter and encouraging others not to buy the last of us 2 because the villains are apparently homophobic Christians. They always call it an “agenda” when someone in a game turns out to be gay lmaooo

Yurlungur

I need to get on my high horse for a minute, i'm so fucking over it when people call being gay "political" or "using an agenda". Wow, it's like characters can be multidimensional and have different aspects to them while still being a smart thought out character. Honestly half the time with this bullshit it's just homophobia and it's literally just saying "We don't want to see gay people exist or think of them at all." We exist and deserve representation too, get the fuck over it.

okay i'm done now.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I saw people bitch on twitter and encouraging others not to buy the last of us 2 because the villains are apparently homophobic Christians. They always call it an “agenda” when someone in a game turns out to be gay lmaooo
People are weird, it's like homophobes think that they're our next prey the moment they realize that their friend or something is gay xD just because I like men doesn't suddenly mean I'm like some ultra freak who likes you, every one has a type so don't flatter yourself as if I instantly want you xD
I need to get on my high horse for a minute, i'm so fucking over it when people call being gay "political" or "using an agenda". Wow, it's like characters can be multidimensional and have different aspects to them while still being a smart thought out character. Honestly half the time with this bullshit it's just homophobia and it's literally just saying "We don't want to see gay people exist or think of them at all." We exist and deserve representation too, get the fuck over it.

okay i'm done now.
I agree, gays aren't necessarily pushing an agenda, like on my Twitter of course I like girls and I'll instantly RT and like stuff Kasumi or Lili related but that doesn't mean I don't every once in a timeline like or reply to some guy I think it's hot xD although I'm kinda reserved with what my TL has, like I'm not gonna RT tits and dick raw because I'm more reserved and want my TL to look a set way. I'll BOOKMARK the thing but I'm very careful on what I do repost xD

Plus my mutuals know how I get down, I like Kasumi and Lili but I'm gay for quite a couple of males irl and games(I feel guys as just basically girls, just with a different body structure and a thing down below:oops:) and if I feel like showing that I will, but I do so in a casual way so it's not over the top. When Brad and my other friends tho RT hot stuff tho I don't mind at all since its refreshing to see some hot stuff since I follow alot of Japanese artists xD

Yurlungur

People are weird, it's like homophobes think that they're our next prey the moment they realize that their friend or something is gay xD just because I like men doesn't suddenly mean I'm like some ultra freak who likes you, every one has a type so don't flatter yourself as if I instantly want you xD

I go out of my way to not even joking flirt or even make an off handed gay joke with straight guys because most not all believe all gay men are predatory to a degree( most of them that do usually horribly objectify women and are terrified to be subjected to the same thing.) Honestly, it's tiring and I only flirt with guys i'm extremely sure are interested in men lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Most gay people I know just wanna fuck gay people. Not many guys are "on the prowl" for straight men, lol.
Yeah, tbh straight guys aren't really attractive imo, I mean yeah I like me some thugs and some hood guys but when I'm actually talking to one and when I get up close and can smell their usual lack of soap, it reminds me why I don't go for them xD at least with fellow bi/gay guys and guys in general who don't mind at all what I like, you know they wash their ass and don't just throw on clothes after they go to the gym xD

Ninoasker

Straight guys really have some nerve to think every gay wants to fuck them LMAOO

If I wanted to fuck any guy that's remotely close to being straight, I'd fuck a bi guy zzzz

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Straight guys really have some nerve to think every gay wants to fuck them LMAOO

If I wanted to fuck any guy that's remotely close to being straight, I'd fuck a bi guy zzzz
I hate it when they’re like “I don’t mind you being gay but don’t try anything with me” as if I’m interested, lmao. And the worst thing is mostly they’re ugly af.

Ninoasker

I hate it when they’re like “I don’t mind you being gay but don’t try anything with me” as if I’m interested, lmao. And the worst thing is mostly they’re ugly af.
This is the best part lmao. It's always the ugly ones. I've had friends in high school that I found hot and they never gave a f about me being gay or even mentioned it at all, but the moment I got paired with some ugly homophobe for some teamwork or I was friendly to them and knew I was gay they went all defensive as if I was to jump on them and break their ass like??? Girl I don't flirt with friends of mine that respect me and I actually find them hot, do you really think I'm even gonna bother with YOU?
IMG_20200410_232240.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
This is the best part lmao. It's always the ugly ones. I've had friends in high school that I found hot and they never gave a f about me being gay or even mentioned it at all, but the moment I got paired with some ugly homophobe for some teamwork or I was friendly to them and knew I was gay they went all defensive as if I was to jump on them and break their ass like??? Girl I don't flirt with friends of mine that respect me and I actually find them hot, do you really think I'm even gonna bother with YOU?
View attachment 30790
Their egos are just too much, they honestly think gay men are that hopeless that we’ll go after them. I mean I want to suck plenty of straight guys but I don’t do it because I respect them.

Kiraragirl200

I love it when straight dudes flirt with me, I reject them and tell them I (at the time) have a girlfriend and they'd either take it as a challenge, or respond with "can I watch?" instead of leaving me alone. (;¬_¬)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Straight boys that want to be like Deadpool are the ones you have to look out for.

A few days ago I talked about skin and now I'm gonna tell you how to get a peachy butt like DOAN from home.

Don't do cardio. Bitch you will lose that ass fast.

50 squats three sets of each every day

- Air Squats
Let everything out. Squeeze everything.

- Bulgarian Bench Squats
Step or chair required. Singled legged, but continue to engage and tighten the foot on the step.

- Sumo Squat
Feet and legs in an outer position. Arms out or in praying stance.

- Donkey Kicks
Everyone knows how to do a donkey kick. I save this one for last because it literally kicks my ass.

If you want the anime tit drop jiggles for your butt... eat like Tina afterwards.

Do these squats every day and you will get it. Trust me.

onelasttime

Straight boys that want to be like Deadpool are the ones you have to look out for.

A few days ago I talked about skin and now I'm gonna tell you how to get a peachy butt like DOAN from home.

Don't do cardio. Bitch you will lose that ass fast.

50 squats three sets of each every day

- Air Squats
Let everything out. Squeeze everything.

- Bulgarian Bench Squats
Step or chair required. Singled legged, but continue to engage and tighten the foot on the step.

- Sumo Squat
Feet and legs in an outer position. Arms out or in praying stance.

- Donkey Kicks
Everyone knows how to do a donkey kick. I save this one for last because it literally kicks my ass.

If you want the anime tit drop jiggles for your butt... eat like Tina afterwards.

Do these squats every day and you will get it. Trust me.
I'm not sure if i should trust you as I don't know exactly what your ass looks like ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD