Any LGBT community?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm not sure if i should trust you as I don't know exactly what your ass looks like ;)

Hmm to give nudes or not to give nudes. It's a question I ask myself daily.

For now try my routine and if you aren't happy with your results I'll uhmmm buy you a Taco Bell gift card...!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tfw you and your mixed baby gotta cut RPing on telegram short since they gotta work xD

Fotor_156601598694278.jpg

I'm not mad tho tbh since they're so dreamy!<3 plus they gotta get that money too xD

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
First you gotta top. There are very few bottoms I would extend an offer to. If you were one of those people. Probably very special.

Anyway. I get called a fag all the time, and it's actually getting worse. People that I called friends will call me that and they think it's funny.

One of my best friends tried this and I sent him on his way. If somebody is calling you mean names - they aren't your friend.

If somebody calls you an idiot, maybe there is a reason for it and you should soul search. But if someone calls you a fag it's not out of love or something I would adjust to for friends.

And if you haven't seen Schitt's Creek? Why the f not?!?

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Oh I was curious, as far as gay/bi goes, what's you guys' top 3 gay/bi code rules you stand by no matter what??
Mine:
1-No cheating
2-No homewrecking
3-No "bitchy" personality (as in, the vast majority of gay twitter lmao)

Tired of how normalized these things are for gays nowadays, it seems like the sluttier you are and the bitchier you act with other people, the more gay points tm you get. It's just disgusting for me. If you're a cheating trash, you love to ruin relationship bc "its hot to do it with men in a relationship!", or are a judgmental gay straight outta the depths of gay twitter hell, I want you far away from me.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Oh I was curious, as far as gay/bi goes, what's you guys' top 3 gay/bi code rules you stand by no matter what??
1. No cheating.
2. No hitting me.
3. Honesty and transparency.

I stand by these codes because those 3 are the most important to me. Someone that loves you shouldn’t hurt you physically and emotionally. Idrc if someone is bitchy as long as it isn’t to me or my loved ones. I’m a friendly person but also quite the bitch.

Mine:
1-No cheating
2-No homewrecking

Tired of how normalized these things are for gays nowadays, it seems like the sluttier you are and the bitchier you act with other people, the more gay points tm you get. It's just disgusting for me. If you're a cheating trash, you love to ruin relationship bc "its hot to do it with men in a relationship!", or are a judgmental gay straight outta the depths of gay twitter hell, I want you far away from me.
Gay twitter is a weird place to be tbh. I feel like they’re all the same person but with different appearances. They all use the same fuckboy captions, use pics in the same angle and have nothing to offer but their appearance. They also all like the same generic shit, it’s like they got no personality at all and when you call them out on it; they attack you.
Those twitter gays remind me of something pretty in the shop window. Pretty to look at but I don’t want them necessarily.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mine:
1-No cheating
2-No homewrecking

1. No cheating.
2. No hitting me.
3. Honesty and transparency.

I stand by these codes because those 3 are the most important to me. Someone that loves you shouldn’t hurt you physically and emotionally. Idrc if someone is bitchy as long as it isn’t to me or my loved ones. I’m a friendly person but also quite the bitch.

Gay twitter is a weird place to be tbh. I feel like they’re all the same person but with different appearances. They all use the same fuckboy captions, use pics in the same angle and have nothing to offer but their appearance. They also all like the same generic shit, it’s like they got no personality at all and when you call them out on it; they attack you.
Those twitter gays remind me of something pretty in the shop window. Pretty to look at but I don’t want them necessarily.
These are mine:

1. No matter what, even if a relationship goes sour, never leak nudes or convos..... Nnn nnn nnn. Thats punishable by instant blocking for anyone who breaks that commandment imo.

2. Loyalty. If someone's talking slick about your bae/friend, check that mother fucker on sight. If you don't, you're just as guilty as the mother fucker talking shit. hazel taught me that one xD

3. No hitting or cheating, if you do im beating your ass back/ blocking you and never replying again xD

And that's how I feel about Twitter gays, I "use" their pics and stuff because I like dat ass and those bodies but I wouldn't date them....well except Kevin trieu and Johnny Sung and Jakips since they're cute and basically girls!<3

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
For me:

1. Don't be the everyday gay that only wants someone fit from head to toe. Grow up and realize that there are options beyond that and even below it that would make you less lonely and more whole (single people that stay single often want this and NEVER end up getting it).

2. You're life doesn't expire at 40. I'm not close to that but I'm smart enough to realize everyone ages and gays just don't get it.

3. None of that oral only bs. Nothing is worse than a lazy ho that just lays there and does nothing. Get to work and get boned.

Ninoasker

For me:

1. Don't be the everyday gay that only wants someone fit from head to toe. Grow up and realize that there are options beyond that and even below it that would make you less lonely and more whole (single people that stay single often want this and NEVER end up getting it).
This is sadly such a common thing in this community that it makes it so hard to find a boyfriend (even more than it already is due to us being a minority lol). Can the trend of hot fit ppl fucking end already?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD