Ask me anything.

d3v

What do you think of nachophilia?

Also, is the sauce hot when you stick your dick in it?

Bonus point if you get where the joke comes from.

Brute

Standard Donor
1. Is the U.S. political system pluralist?
2. If you had to go on a date with Rumer Willis, what would be the first inanimate object you would try to balance on her enormous chin?
3. How do you feel about Lee Kuan Yew's political handling of Sigapore and the aftermath in its contemporary state?
4. How long would it take Ryu Hayabusa to rip Kratos to shreds in a duel to the death (time estimated in milliseconds)?
5. Do you believe that the world would prosper or fall to ruin if dominated by utilitarians (independently rational and communally rational may be analyzed separately)?
6. If Jesus was featured as a guest character in Dead or Alive 5, would you order pepperonis on your pizza?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
1. Is the U.S. political system pluralist?
2. If you had to go on a date with Rumer Willis, what would be the first inanimate object you would try to balance on her enormous chin?
3. How do you feel about Lee Kuan Yew's political handling of Sigapore and the aftermath in its contemporary state?
4. How long would it take Ryu Hayabusa to rip Kratos to shreds in a duel to the death (time estimated in milliseconds)?
5. Do you believe that the world would prosper or fall to ruin if dominated by utilitarians (independently rational and communally rational may be analyzed separately)?
6. If Jesus was featured as a guest character in Dead or Alive 5, would you order pepperonis on your pizza?

1. In theory.

2. Mickey Mouse Bobblehead.

3. Needed more cowbell.

4. Assuming it was a Master Ninja speed run, about 23 seconds. 27 if we are forced to wait for the dramatic pause at the moment between decapitation and the blood finally starting to spurt.

5. Any system can prosper if governed with the right people behind the main wheel, or with the right philosophy behind the hive mind. Unfortunately that is random and based entirely on the luck of who got the ball rolling, and because people die and are replaced by new people every generation the bad eventually overcomes the good through sheer chance, which leads to oppression and finally revolution, thus repeating the cycle.

Ruin is inevitable under any system, even one that depicts every action as being justified for the greater good. If a hive mind sharing common beliefs beyond all sense of individual logic could truly lead to happiness, the middle east wouldn't be so entirely fucked up.

6. Shoot off the screen to reload.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I do enjoy commentating with her. She is very easy to work with and has a good attitude.

I'm not going to say I would "prefer" anyone because no matter what I say, somebody would get their feelings hurt. I will say that it's perfectly fine to swap out partners from time to time and change up the flow. Nothing says you have to use the same two people every time.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm not going to say I would "prefer" anyone because no matter what I say, somebody would get their feelings hurt. I will say that it's perfectly fine to swap out partners from time to time and change up the flow. Nothing says you have to use the same two people every time.
But you have to admit, commentating with Liam Neeson or Morgan Freeman would be pretty hard to beat.
Even if they know jack about the game, just listening to their voices while watching people kick the crap out of each other would be awesome.

Game Over

But you have to admit, commentating with Liam Neeson or Morgan Freeman would be pretty hard to beat.
Even if they know jack about the game, just listening to their voices while watching people kick the crap out of each other would be awesome.

Morgan Freeman + announcers from Ninja Warrior!!

FighterZealot

What do you think of the netcode for DOA5 and if that answer is mediocre or worse do you think they will patch it?
What do you like better spaghetti and meatballs or chicken and waffles?
How old are you?
Lastly if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? and why?

TwiztidRaven

If someone with multiple personality disorder threatens to kill themselves, would that be considered a hostage situation?
Does anyone actually know what the "bird and the bees" is?
Why did Bayman steal Seifer's scar?

Tenren

Rikuto! Now that you have won the championship what do you plan to do next?

--what you knew it was coming

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD